Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Peanut Butler

will it let images spin like minute hands????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joke_explainer

i hope so...

vanisher

I'm certain that this is part of the tough negotiations lowtax is having with the xenforo staff and likely the cause of the release delay

Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:
xenforo is actually rad as heck i cant wait to see how cool the new one is going to be

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
the forums are actually rotating at 360.01 degrees per second, if you think thats slow you're a big lame o

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

it's impossible on the new software so they're gonna have to delete byob again

vanisher

BYOB merged with Coupons and Deals due to programming issue

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

vanisher posted:

BYOB merged with Coupons and Deals due to programming issue

that's not called an issue that's called a solution

Peanut Butler

Nooner posted:

xenforo is actually rad as heck i cant wait to see how cool the new one is going to be

yeah i didnt know about it until the other day when I was on the paradox forum and it had some rad feature and I checked and they're using Xenforo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

more lilke xenbore-o

• Locked thread