Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich
All entertainment hypnosis is faker than gently caress. Its well proven and documented. People that believe its real are misinformed, people that "do" it and think its real are loving retarded.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich
and a lot of the "hypnotized" people have admitted to going along with the show for a bit of a laugh at the encouragement of the hypnotist.

Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich
"Hypnosis totally works guys!! but here's a bunch of reasons why it wont work ever"

What a load of fucken bollocks.

Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich

Abugadu posted:

...says someone who won't try it.

I cant try it, I know its fake and doesn't work so I fall into the "anyone can resist hypnosis" group.

Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich
You sound like an MLM drone utterly convinced by someone bright enough to loud your stupid lil mind.

Its all bullshit and you should be ashamed you're dumb enough to believe it

• Locked thread