Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Was the ball thrown? Was the row a ruse? I see now that the ball is simultaneously both thrown and not thrown until the ball is found or not found, caught, or lost forever. The world is random and cruel. *dog on acid tries to run away, but gets lost in the driveway*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

mister magpie posted:

“We had two doggie bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline packed in treats, five sheets of high powered blotter acid, a KONG dog toy half full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... and also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a dog bowl of Budweiser, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.
Not that we needed all that for the dog park, but once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can. Woof woof. Bark. Grrrrrrrrr.” - Ruffer S. Barkson, Barks and Growls in Las Vegas

lol

• Locked thread