Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

pink wasn't even a thing why is t#RXT REVOLUTION~!
and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS

he knows..

A card so hot it requires two GDTs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS

he knows..

These Teymur brothers are insanely violent.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

he knows..

What a fight!

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

he knows..

That KO surprised Marc Goddard so much he didn't know what to do.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

he knows..

Not watching but it's good to hear Khalil isn't easily wrestlefucked anymore.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

he knows..

This JoJo fight feels like they really stacked the deck against her for some reason. Coming off a submission loss they put her up against the top submission prospect in her division.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

he knows..

That was beautiful. Hats off to Felder. He did that for his dad.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

he knows..

Stevie was actually pretty out from that knee and the ref could have called it there.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

he knows..

I like how Grant Waterman does the extra shake of the winners arm.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

he knows..

Top Jon Jones moment is still probably testing positive for cocaine checking into rehab and leaving a day later saying he was cured.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

he knows..

Calvillo needs some more confidence in her striking. She's doing well when she chooses to.

She also needs to chain those strikes into takedown attempts.

Le Saboteur fucked around with this message at Jul 16, 2017 around 21:23

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

he knows..

Yeah this is not the way she should have fought JoJo at all. Time those kicks and get the takedowns.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

he knows..

Soothing Vapors posted:

goddamn jojo is easy to take down

It's because of her Muay Thai stance she fights in. The takedown is there all day against her.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

he knows..

Wow what the gently caress.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

he knows..

30-27 is not a good score in either scoring system for Calvillo. Tell me how she won the 2nd at all?!?

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

he knows..

Lol I thought Gunnar was walking out to like Sam Smith or something.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

he knows..

That's a knockout of the year right there.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

he knows..

Both John Kavanaghs fighters got severely KO'd tonight. Hmmmmmm.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

he knows..

old.flv posted:

even unconscious gunnar easily reversed the ref

Right into side control. So slick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

he knows..

Send Ponzi scheme to kill Colby Covington next.

• Locked thread