Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soulwrangler
May 15, 2005

But the kids love us.
The first time I watched Dawn of the Dead I rented it with a couple of friends thinking it'd be good to make fun of. I'd never even seen Night of the Living Dead aside from the 1990 remake so I was going in totally blind. That crappy VHS copy of Dawn of the Dead was an awakening. Romero was not without his faults but the original DOTD is some amazing cinema. The world is fully realized, the monsters preposterous and terrifying and heartbreaking, everyone is so flawed!

I hope where ever he's ended up they've got a ridiculous pair of glasses and a nice scarf for him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread