Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rangpur
Dec 31, 2008

The way Yumeko acts, I'm genuinely unsure if she was rich to begin with, or if she gambled her way to great personal wealth with the power of being bugshit insane. Either way, cool show. YMMV proportional to your tolerance for bodily fluids.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rangpur
Dec 31, 2008

Annointed posted:

Define "killed in a really gruesome manner".
Well considering that girl with the eyepatch is seen waving around a revolver in the OP... Probably won't be as good as Gamble Fish's russian roulette arc where Obama played against Satan for the unified field theory equation, but yeah I'd be more surprised if there isn't a fatality at some point.

Rangpur
Dec 31, 2008

Until she pulls the trigger on that right to challenge the 'house pets' get, I don't think it's a given Yumeko is trying to win at all. Losing that game at the traditional culture club didn't seem to throw her much--I think she's happy so long as she's taking an absurd risk.

Rangpur
Dec 31, 2008

Only the majestic sports animes, with their protective coloration, have evolved to live and even thrive in the shadow of sports. Truly, zey are a miracle of nature.

• Locked thread