Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Yumeko is the Hisoka of gambling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Neeksy posted:

See, that's what I was thinking, but before that he scoffs at the idea of losing just a couple chips" so I thought his reaction after was weird since he already knew he was losing the chips anyway.

Its not about the chips he lost, its that Mary shooked him. He thought he had figured them out but nope.

The fun part is the probability that Yumeko might have had a stronger hand. If she did, and she knew that, then Yumeko and Mary might be trading wins. Essentially giving them twice the chips as the other two and just winning against them by attrition.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Rangpur posted:

Until she pulls the trigger on that right to challenge the 'house pets' get, I don't think it's a given Yumeko is trying to win at all. Losing that game at the traditional culture club didn't seem to throw her much--I think she's happy so long as she's taking an absurd risk.

She doesn't need to win to come out in a better position right? She has the highest debt of all of them so she stands to lose nothing. As long as she ends up third or greater she'll be in a better off position. Im half expecting Yumeko to purposely get 3rd so that the little quiet girl stays in the same position she was before the game started instead of shouldering Mary's debt. She still wins because she has a fraction of her previous debt, quiet girl stays the same, Mary wins big and the guy gets dumpstered.

Actually, even getting third means she's the biggest winner in terms of debt reduction %.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Sindai posted:

Quiet girl is going to suddenly turn out to be the real threat. She's too quiet.

`She's punching yumikos tits in the next episode preview so who knows

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Wark Say posted:

Surprise surprise, show continues to own. Even the :byodame: loli was awesome!

Its amazing how ugly this show can get

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

sports are animes natural predator

• Locked thread