Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

its up on HBO NOW

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

oh poo poo

had me confused a moment

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Away all Goats posted:

Um isn't Walder supposed to be dead?

think about what this could be

or who

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

THE NORTH REMEMBERS

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

holy poo poo

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

shut the hell up Sansa

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

drat now i wanna hurl

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

i just wish he would get rid of that goofy man bun

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

oh snap look who it is

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Dr. Abysmal posted:

I guess Jorah never found that cure for leprosy

well hes in the right place

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Vanilla Mint Ice posted:

So did Stannis take everything with him when he left including the servants?? It's his land but he decided to not leave guards to anything so he can keep claim to it??? And even though it is apparently abandoned like no one, some kind of bandit or priate, took root in there????

Well whatever, more importantly where are the drat giant spiders

theres probably a nearby village/settlement with people doing life things who dont give a gently caress who the current lord is or what they do

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

OldTennisCourt posted:

Can we have a spin-off of Arya just being the Punisher and murdering the poo poo out of awful people every episode in rad as gently caress ways?

Clegane and the brotherhood should have a spinoff

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Personally, garbage was episode this thought I.

will wizard master return this year?

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Grem posted:

Euron should just stick to jokes about Jamie. Whatever he tries to do is going to fail because he's scum and boring.

but he has a cool ship

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

InFlames235 posted:

I hope that they do more with him there because it'd be really lame if that's all he did. Unfortunately I could see him being sent there just to be kept safe from all the battles that were happening and only provide that bit of info about Dragonstone to Jon :-/.

well hes got Jorah to interact with

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Barreft posted:

Sam mentioned Stannis told him about it so that's just one thing. He also has Jorah there to cure and finding out Jon is Aegon Targaryen. Because of the thread title I have no idea if spoilers are allowed or not.

well we're beyond book spoiler territory the only ones out there are the supposed entire S7 plot leak which may or may not be bullshit

kit harrington said on jimmy kimmel he had to film at least 3 fake scenes to throw off leakers

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

So I still don't understand how Arya got faceless powers but I'm glad she's out of that crappy plot.

Also where did Bronn end up?

I suspect that Jaqen H'ghar is in fact the avatar of the many-faced god and not just a follower and he always wanted Arya to be Arya Stark - Assassin Extraordinaire and not some nameless peon. He had a pleased little smirk when she said she was leaving.

Bronn is lurking near Jamie in a lieutenant capacity

Hexel fucked around with this message at 04:29 on Jul 17, 2017

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

Nothing about the Arya training plot was good or makes sense

I dont think she failed or rejected her training at all but questioning the right and wrong of who lives and who dies was all part of her test and the waif was the final boss.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Raxivace posted:

Uh what's the story here?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvandradio/10693120/Game-of-Thrones-stars-Lena-Headey-and-Jerome-Flynn-not-on-speaking-terms.html

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

General Dog posted:

It would be grrm as gently caress

Everyones expecting her to have the most horrible end of all time but grrm hates book, tv and movie tropes

She'll definitely retire to casterly rock as a spinster

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Kanine posted:

the poo poo montage is actually a metaphor for reading something awful dot com

:eyepop:

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

They should have transitioned into Pink Floyd's "Money" when the poo poo montage sped up.

sams poo poo soup montage was more horrific than any rape or incest

i wonder who thought that was a good idea

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Ra Ra Rasputin posted:

Autopsy guy saying the wall will always be there is basically yelling that it's coming down soon.

Clegane in his vision saw them at Eastwatch by The Sea with a mountain shaped like an arrowhead

I bet they just freeze the water and walk around the wall

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

kiimo posted:

People who say it is a bad show are dumb and should hit themselves in the head with a ball peen hammer

everybody in the books thread :laugh:

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Crow Jane posted:

Oh for sure, that's definitely the most likely. I kinda can't imagine him not killing himself afterwards, the whole thing's gonna be really hard to watch if it comes true

Jamie is gonna live happily ever after with Brienne

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

AwkwardKnob posted:

Just checked on the thread to catch up, saw it was like 4 pages of two or three people griping back and forth at each other. Is the spoiler thread better?

the spoiler thread is mostly bitching about the innaccuracy of the show and wistfully awaiting grrm's next book

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

its up on HBO NOW

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

she moves fast

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

his queen lol

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

artillery? thats your great idea??

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

thats brilliant they just need em to hold still while they winch around those thousand pound machines

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

those are some great tits

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

he should make himself a strap on

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

aww yeah sams got the cure

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

:stonk: