Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Astroman
Apr 8, 2001

Tenzarin posted:

This week's episode was so good. Abraham's parts have always been so good, they really underused him this season. I loved the switch up when he used Eichhorst's line, "watching you through me" when he asked about his god. It's so fitting for how the story ends.

Yeah, so much of their final scene together was in reference to their first:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIyK2OBpMnw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Only real complaint I have is the pills he took wouldn't have entered his blood in less than 1 minute. Maybe he didn't eat anything lately and its just a tv show after all.

wormil
Sep 12, 2002

Hulk will smoke you!
Had the same thought about the pills but I just wrote it off to TV.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Do it, Eph.

Cap your own kid, execution style.

Zack is a shitass trash person.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Quinlan blasting that guy in the head was pretty graphic.

unlawfulsoup
May 12, 2001

Welcome home boys!
Eph capping Zach would go a long way to redeeming the character.

Nick Rivers
Nov 23, 2004
This season has been good and fun to watch.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Andrew_1985 posted:

I'll miss that Nazi bastard. He really was the MVP of the series. No-one else was consistently entertaining like him.

Richard Samuel owns

Octy
Apr 1, 2010

Nick Rivers posted:

This season has been good and fun to watch.

Yeah, I'm going to miss this show.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

This season has been unironically good.

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

steinrokkan posted:

In the novel Palmer decided to kill off all humans because he never got laid.

are you saying that the next adam lanza/eliot rodger/seung-hui cho needs to think bigger and team up with the literal forces of darkness

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Zach is worse than Joffrey

Shitenshi
Mar 12, 2013
At least Quinlan had the decency to put vampire maid out of her misery.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Zach is going for some kind of award.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Well, the series finale is next Sunday. Here's to hoping Zach gets a piano dropped on him. Or nuked. Or both.

That rotten little poo poo.

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
When the crew saw that Vampire swarm coming towards them, why didn't they just get in the car & drive? They obviously don't have enough bullets. Gus' new friend is obviously going to bite it before the credits next episode.

Meanwhile, Zak needs to suffer more. How will he react after he finds out his girlfriend is dead..... for realsies this time?

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

eph should have pulled the trigger imo

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

dude got stabbed in the bottom of his foot
but now he's fine?

wormil
Sep 12, 2002

Hulk will smoke you!
I'm so glad Eph didn't go down the stupid father path, which is probably the most realistic honestly, but it's also the most boring. Also he was completely sober in this episode.

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

Andrew_1985 posted:

How will he react after he finds out his girlfriend is dead..... for realsies this time?

he's still gonna cuddle with the corpse

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

wormil posted:

I'm so glad Eph didn't go down the stupid father path, which is probably the most realistic honestly, but it's also the most boring. Also he was completely sober in this episode.

idk i think any father would have accepted by that point zach is just a lovely kid

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

jfood posted:

he's still gonna cuddle with the corpse

he's going to do more than cuddle iykwim

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Percelus posted:

he's going to do more than cuddle iykwim

At this point, I wouldn't put it past him.

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
Christ. Well I guess we're gonna see those worms infect someone in a disgusting new way.

Octy
Apr 1, 2010

Percelus posted:

idk i think any father would have accepted by that point zach is just a lovely kid

Hey, Zach apologised for setting off the nuke. What more do you want, dad?

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

God I can't wait to watch that kid get vaporized.

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.
It was stunning to see Eph finally not buy into retarded bullshit as a character. That "how many cans of soda have you opened" ambush was legitimately one of the most satisfying things all season.

zack was extra irritable and badly acted this episode because he didn't get his daily oral dose of old manpire cum

TheRationalRedditor fucked around with this message at 19:49 on Sep 12, 2017

wormil
Sep 12, 2002

Hulk will smoke you!

Percelus posted:

Never underestimate the strength of a parent's denial.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Porco

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Something that has been kind of bugging me this season was how they just completely handwave away the security checks. Every time they run into security their armbands get scanned and it is fine but there's not really a good explanation as to how they were all able to get ones that work and get them anywhere they need to be.

Darko
Dec 23, 2004

wormil posted:

Never underestimate the strength of a parent's denial.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Porco

The father in that wiki article told friends his son was a sociopath, though.

wormil
Sep 12, 2002

Hulk will smoke you!

Darko posted:

The father in that wiki article told friends his son was a sociopath, though.

Good point. And still...
Peter Porco welcomed his son to return to the family's Delmar home to resolve the matter, concluding his message by saying, "We may be disappointed with you, but your mother and I still love you and care about your future."

And the mother defended him throughout the trial.

Don't get me wrong, like I said, I'm glad the tv character didn't do the stupid thing but if he had I wouldn't have felt like it was unrealistic.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

ruddiger posted:

God I can't wait to watch that kid get vaporized.

the show is just a ad for birth control

el oso
Feb 18, 2005

phew, for a minute there i lost myself
Really looking forward to watching Zack bite it tonight, you guys.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

el oso posted:

Really looking forward to watching Zack bite it tonight, you guys.

With this finale we can say that Zack killed everyone who ever cared about him directly and indirectly :haw:

hrollins
May 20, 2003
Radio Friendly Unit Shifter

DarklyDreaming posted:

With this finale we can say that Zack killed everyone who ever cared about him directly and indirectly :haw:

Zack is just the worst.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Thank god they got the internet working again.

unlawfulsoup
May 12, 2001

Welcome home boys!
I would have written it as Eph saying 'gently caress you Zach' and capping him before setting the nuke off.

I mean the ending checked most of the boxes I guess, nothing really mind blowing but a long and sort of meh series is finally over. We are free, the internet is restored.

Shitenshi
Mar 12, 2013
Why the gently caress did Eph bother to physically attack the Master, a creature who is still able to stand and talk after having both his throat ripped out and being shot up like a piece of swiss cheese? Just activate the nuke already while he's busy loving with your son, because you know with super badass Quinlan gone, there's no way either of you are getting the gently caress out of here alive.

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

unlawfulsoup posted:

I would have written it as Eph saying 'gently caress you Zach' and capping him before setting the nuke off.

I mean the ending checked most of the boxes I guess, nothing really mind blowing but a long and sort of meh series is finally over. We are free, the internet is restored.

I haven't felt this free since the end of Under the Dome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Master should have taught more of his vampires how to use guns.

• Locked thread