Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
Blood farm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

misguided rage posted:

has the kid died yet

He has a love interest this season :smithicide:

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Rhyno posted:

There's no way that girl is going to willingly be with him.

Yeah the scene before she's introduced The Master and Eichhorst were talking about "Rewarding" Zack for his part in the vampire apocalypse, so it's very likely that she was compelled to be nice to him :ohdear:

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
Ephraim and new resistance girl bonding over poison-making

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
I love that the buildup to the baby factory is that it's just a veal farm. They made it sound like it was a crucial part of their plan for global domination but nope, Eichhorst just loooves the taste of newborns with B+ blood

I didn't like the reveal of the concentration camp. Why would anyone be surprised by that?

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Astroman posted:

I didn't get the thing with Quinlan and the woman. Her brother was dying, he refused to turn him, but let him die and bit her instead? :confused:

He can't turn people because he's only half-vampire

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Tenzarin posted:

Baby b blood plotline seems kinda lame.

I enjoy this plotline because of how lame it is. Eichhorst is torturing probably a hundred or so innocent women, forcing a few dozen more doctors into work they'd never do without a gun to their head, while wasting a ridiculous amount of time, effort, and resources, just so he can have the vampire equivalent of an ice cream sundae whenever he wants :allears:

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
I love that The Master gave Eichhorst an ~Inspirational Speech~ to remind him how awesome he is so he wouldn't kill himself and then Abraham argued the opposite point just before cutting off his head

I guess Desad is going to be the new Eichhorst, but he just doesn't have the smarm for it.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

el oso posted:

Really looking forward to watching Zack bite it tonight, you guys.

With this finale we can say that Zack killed everyone who ever cared about him directly and indirectly :haw:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

NmareBfly posted:

Anyone have a gif or remember which episode it is that has them escaping from the gas station? There's a quick gag with Fett that might be the high point of the show IMO.

• Locked thread