Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

TheRationalRedditor posted:

This final season is improved drastically by fastforwarding every single frame with zack in it. highly recommended, unless you're one of those FBI watchlist creeps who is enjoying the child actor repeatedly getting on his knees and opening his mouth wide to receive globs of white goo :roflolmao:

The Walking Dead : We've got a kid actor with a terrible haircut, stilted delivery and you want to gouge your eyes out every time he's onscreen because he has no chemistry with anyone. He's almost as bad as our CGI tiger.

The Strain: Hold my beer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Mulva posted:

Well Zach is brutally murdered in the books, so that's pretty satisfying.

I stopped reading after I finished the second book, how does the series end and how different from the show is it?

• Locked thread