Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Good thing the main character got thrown free of the explosion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Gonz posted:

NYC gets nuked and somehow there's a nuclear winter on the east coast? It was just one nuke. It wasn't even a big one.

From the incidental dialog in last night's episode it definitely sounded like more than 1 nuke went off.

General Dog posted:

I stopped watching after S1, has anyone noticed that zombies are roaming the streets yet?

In season 3 they reveal that the first two seasons took place over a really short period of time. By season 3 the infection was known widely known about and now in this season it has become public knowledge.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

She's been in commercials so she'll definitely show up eventually.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Remember, he's been constantly messed with by the Master what with his mom running around looking normal (before Eph killed her) and being pretty much completely insulated from all the bad stuff the vampires do.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Rocksicles posted:

It's the Miami Mexico filter.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Astroman posted:

Not sure, I forgot he lost it. But Eichorst is vain enough that he woukd either put on a prothesis or try to minimize people noticing it.

In the restaurant scene you could see that it is just a stump.

I'm not feeling this season that much, it just feels way too slowed down. Especially since it is the final season.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Shitenshi posted:

Quinlan and some girl he just met playing dress up with him is still a better love story than Twilight.

They were both on Black Sails but I don't think their characters ever actually met each other.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

The commercial for next week's episode showed Setrakian is still alive for a bit.

Poor Desai probably realizes that his days are numbered as a human.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Quinlan blasting that guy in the head was pretty graphic.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Something that has been kind of bugging me this season was how they just completely handwave away the security checks. Every time they run into security their armbands get scanned and it is fine but there's not really a good explanation as to how they were all able to get ones that work and get them anywhere they need to be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Tenzarin posted:

Here's what wikipeda has for the last book where the stories differ.

Yeah, it was kind of weird how the Lumen scenes on the show took some parts of it but Setrakian interpreting them a completely different way. Like the nuke stuff in the books was that you had to nuke the specific spots in the world where the angel parts were buried to kill an ancient, which was the whole "face of God" thing as well as the part about removing the limbs.

• Locked thread