Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

lol besides me how many of yall deal with clinical depression????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Uhg I'm embarrassed to say I'm looking forward to Monday. The stability of my work. Forgive me Garfield.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Zeroisanumber posted:

You're pretty and you like me but you have no job and couch surf at our mutual friend's place all the time and you dated Johnny and he was really gross and dumb and had awful teeth. I like you, but I spent a lot of time dating women like you when I was just out of college and thought that I was rich making $45k a year and I really don't want to go back there.
Sir this is a Tim Hortons drive through.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

I'm smitten by someone way out of my league but I'm going after them anyways.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

you never let me win at pogs <:mad:>

• Locked thread