Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
I get over 100 mb/s with USB 3.0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe

polyester concept posted:

i fuckin love providing external power to my dongles

android police
arrest this man, he talks in maths
he buzzes like a fridge, he's like a detuned radio

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

I know every trick, no freak's gonna beat my hands

College Slice

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

the best part is that HDMI is supposed to offer power but nobody does it right and its never enough

nah it works fine except 1. only on if ur tv is on so you have to wait for it to boot and 2. can't do 4k unless you have external power (which who casts anything but youtubes and what youtubes are in 4k)

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

only the best train review youtubes are 4k and encoded as per the exact guidelines of google to avoid reencoding on the server

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

i call that a low hanging toot joke

skimothy milkerson
Nov 19, 2006

Captain Foo posted:

i have no esata but i must stream

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Skim Milk posted:

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

why are you crossposting comments from my jelqing videos

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!
guys

i 'm going to post a controversial yospinion here: esata is was (:smug:) actually bad

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

blowfish posted:

guys

i 'm going to post a controversial yospinion here: esata is was (:smug:) actually bad

jfc u custom title

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
one time i had to get something off of a dvd and had a spare optical drive that wasn't connected to my desktop. didn't have spare regular sata cables so I hooked it to the (old, powerless) esata in the back of the tower, opened the case, ran a spare power line to the drive floor and voila. Only time I have ever used esata.

my point is that esata is to be used only if you are too lazy to go to the store and buy sata cables like a human being

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

netwerk23
Aug 22, 2000
I spelled 'network' wrong.
My Verizon FiOS DVR has an eSATA port on its back. They told me I could attach a drive and the DVR would format and encrypt it, extending the available storage space. I tried it once, and when it didn't work I called them and they told me they had disabled it due to piracy. Thanks for nothing, eSATA.

netwerk23 fucked around with this message at 21:04 on Jul 20, 2017

• Locked thread