Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
terry_orange
Jan 2, 2014

There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.
#M.L.G.420blazeitokerz
I got questioned by google about my use of the internet. Im on the korean net on my phone, ive never expirenced this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?
I have bad news for you. A Bladerunner will be attending to you shortly.

GenericGirlName
Apr 10, 2012

Why did you post that?
Google thinks your recent search history seems more like a bot than a person. I have run into this when searching multiple times doing a search like 'site:forums.somethingawful.com "apples" "red panda" ' and then doing almost the same search but changing / adding things (because I'm not finding wat I'm looking for).The reason is because google thinks you're a bot hunting for web page ranks or that you're an automated search scraper. This can also be triggered by being on a shared network that is suddenly more active than is typical.

Clicking that link on the page gives a similar explanation.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

If it isn't authenticating even when you click, that's a cookie problem.

• Locked thread