Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mezzanon
Sep 16, 2003

Pillbug

mediaphage posted:

ugh really sorry you guys. they just shut down all indoor dining stuff here again.

Hey they just announced that dine-in shuts down here on Friday for an indeterminate amount of time. (Probably a while because I’m assuming cases are going to spike two weeks after Easter lmao)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Canuck-Errant
Oct 28, 2003

MOOD: BURNING - MUSIC: DISCO INFERNO BY THE TRAMMPS

Grimey Drawer

I've been trying to support my local joints with takeout but jesus, the restaurant scene is getting decimated

I just hope the Irish pub doesn't go under, that'd be a loving tragedy

Mezzanon
Sep 16, 2003

Pillbug

Canuck-Errant posted:

I've been trying to support my local joints with takeout but jesus, the restaurant scene is getting decimated

I just hope the Irish pub doesn't go under, that'd be a loving tragedy

It’s an extremely delicate balance between “supporting the local places I like” and also “I’m making significantly less money gently caress”

\/\/ I feel you on the “getting fatter by the day” comment, gyms are all closed again and I miss them.

Mezzanon fucked around with this message at 22:23 on Apr 7, 2021

Naelyan
Jul 21, 2007
Far from perfect, but better than you...

Fun Shoe

Mezzanon posted:

It’s an extremely delicate balance between “supporting the local places I like” and also “I’m making significantly less money gently caress”

I feel this in my soul. I'd order takeout ever night of the week if I wasn't making zero money and also getting fatter by the day as it is.

Cant Ride A Bus
Apr 9, 2012

"Batman, Bruce Wayne. Bruce Wayne, Batman. Or have you met?"

Mezzanon posted:

Hey they just announced that dine-in shuts down here on Friday for an indeterminate amount of time. (Probably a while because I’m assuming cases are going to spike two weeks after Easter lmao)

That blows. My state just opened restaurants to 75% capacity and allowed bar seating again. Shame we've only got about 1/3 of the FoH staff that we should have.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salty Cat
Nov 26, 2020

Cant Ride A Bus posted:

That blows. My state just opened restaurants to 75% capacity and allowed bar seating again. Shame we've only got about 1/3 of the FoH staff that we should have.

Arizona decided COVID is over, so we're back open 100%. No mandates, nothing. Our governor is dumb as gently caress.