Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK
Oven Wrangler
Just have a mandatory year in prison for any police shooting, even if justified. Bet the number of deaths will drop real fuckin' quick.

Hell, I bet even a month would do it.

my kinda ape fucked around with this message at 09:36 on Jul 17, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

It's very progressive of the police to start murdering blonde white women along with young black men.

One step closer to the equal opportunity murder utopia we all hope for.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Universe Master posted:

It's very progressive of the police to start murdering blonde white women along with young black men.

One step closer to the equal opportunity murder utopia we all hope for.

Throw in a millionaire being shot by police and it's basically heaven on earth!

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

eunos posted:

leans down on the driver's side to talk to the police,

This is what they'll use as the justification for feeling threatened, and it would never occur to an Aussie that it was the wrong thing to do. She should have watched more episodes of Cops.

thomawesome
Jul 19, 2009
A.C.A.B.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Something moved in the dark man

What was I supposed to do? Not shoot and kill it? Yeah right

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot
If cops weren't all cowards this wouldn't be an issue

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IHuiZBdExU

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
Why is turning the body cameras off even an option? Apart from making it easier for cops to get away with murder that is.

hip check please
Jan 11, 2012

Ein cooler Typ posted:

what did she do to provoke the police

Lol

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

bloom posted:

Why is turning the body cameras off even an option? Apart from making it easier for cops to get away with murder that is.

saves the taxpayers money when they have to pay someone to watch it and not release it to the public

qkkl
Jul 1, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Make all cops wear fully bullet-proof suits so they aren't scared imo. If you watched some of the training vids cops see you'd understand why they are so quick to shoot.

hip check please
Jan 11, 2012

I want to move to the usa and become a cop so I can stand in public spinning around in circles firing my gun all day

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

qkkl posted:

Make all cops wear fully bullet-proof suits so they aren't scared imo. If you watched some of the training vids cops see you'd understand why they are so quick to shoot.

replace all cops with robo cops

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

hip check please posted:

I want to move to the usa and become a cop so I can stand in public spinning around in circles firing my gun all day

lol trying to tee up someone to post the boondock saints thing

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
camera use mandatory!*

*camera use at officers discretion

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Rutibex posted:

replace all cops with robo cops

*shoots her in head*

"mam you seem to have sustained a heat injury from my gun. I have notified a death crisis center"

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Choose cops by random lottery, disqualify the people who actually want to be cops as temperamentally unfit and refer them to therapy

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
maybe they found her accent annoying? :confused:

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Maldoror posted:

maybe they found her accent annoying? :confused:

Minnesotans probably found it breathtakingly crisp and exotic.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
It's because of their new "cultural sensitivity" policy where for every five brown people they kill, they have to kill two white ones in retaliation.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
Now I feel really bad for using her death as an excuse to mock cops.

I had no idea that she was attractive.

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Would be nice to do away with paid leave if someone ends up dead. gently caress the police.

E: sure can't wait for the, at best, hung jury over this one. She was white and pretty so he'll be sweating but lol at a conviction

just

lol

A. Beaverhausen fucked around with this message at 12:37 on Jul 17, 2017

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

"Jesus, frank, how long has it been since we've had a vacation? Ugh, I just wish I could get away for a while, take the wife and kids somewhere nice. Hang on, I got an idea..."

Caufman
May 7, 2007
It's considerable that the officers had to use deadly force when they realized the woman was suffering from reefer madness.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
There is about 56936972543659246542 stories about this all over, so I think those cops may be in trouble?

maybe?

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Who's training these people, Ed-209?

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
cops are loving scared little bitch babies. I hate the militarization and glorification of police because they are selfish pussies that cannot put the public before themselves. The idea of selflessly serving, such as in the military, does not exist in policing. From top to bottom and everyone in between they follow a "better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6" ethos and tell themselves "no matter what im coming home at the end of my shift." To me, those are diametrically opposed from selflessly serving and helping a community.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

Who's training these people, Ed-209?

They watch some haunted training video that makes them crave blood apparently

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

EX250 Type R posted:

cops are loving scared little bitch babies. I hate the militarization and glorification of police because they are selfish pussies that cannot put the public before themselves. The idea of selflessly serving, such as in the military, does not exist in policing. From top to bottom and everyone in between they follow a "better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6" ethos and tell themselves "no matter what im coming home at the end of my shift." To me, those are diametrically opposed from selflessly serving and helping a community.

:eyepop:

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
They heard the accent and realised she was an escapee from the british penal country.

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.

It means that you put the mission before yourself. If the task at hand requires your life to accomplish then so be it, that is the price to pay. Your job and purpose is greater than you as an individual and if you solely focus on yourself then you are not selflessly serving jack poo poo.

That is why firefighters are heroes. They disregard their own safety to rescue and help others.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

lazorexplosion posted:

attended Manly High School

Hmmm, a clue.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

This is it. The police shooting that will change the laws. They've gone too far this time!

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

EX250 Type R posted:

It means that you put the mission before yourself. If the task at hand requires your life to accomplish then so be it, that is the price to pay. Your job and purpose is greater than you as an individual and if you solely focus on yourself then you are not selflessly serving jack poo poo.

That is why firefighters are heroes. They disregard their own safety to rescue and help others.

ok im hard and im stroking i want to edge for a bit then about a 1 minute finish into a tissue.

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

lol... 'trained'

six weeks of learning to drive like an rear end in a top hat and where the on button is for the radio

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Panamaniac posted:

They heard the accent and realised she was an escapee from the british penal country.

Maybe she attempted to show the cops her noife?

I would rather be in the US where you have a .0000000000000001% chance of being killed as an innocent by police, then in in aussiland where a spider might eat you at any moment.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
In the future the 911 operator can remotely blow up your phone for a 100% conviction rate

In The Bushes
Mar 4, 2012
I really need to hear about the time she stole cigarettes or did drugs in her teens. Anybody have any dirt on this dead woman?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.
actually nah

• Locked thread