Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Choose cops by random lottery, disqualify the people who actually want to be cops as temperamentally unfit and refer them to therapy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

There are hundreds of whites shot dead by police every year. Many more whites are killed by police than blacks. You rarely hear their stories.

LOL gently caress off you irredeemable turd

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Pick posted:

minnesota sucks

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

It's sad that so many whites are killed by the police. Whites bear the brunt of police violence and their stories go untold. There will be no riots for this nice white lady.

I guess my question is how does an unnameable creature that lives under a damp log get to be so concerned about the perils of being white in America

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Sintax posted:

but enough about the police

:moonrio:

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Over There posted:

Hey guys how about that cop that shot a woman in her Payjamas

He sounds like a real D-list, imo

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

COMRADES posted:

Yeah that's the job.

Just to provoke: If you think about it, it is much worse when a police officer shoots an innocent civilian than a criminal shooting a cop. Like that's to be expected of a crazy criminal but you shouldn't be expecting your own civil servants to murder you.

Is it really "murder" if legal consequences are almost never implied

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

You didn't break poo poo. Those are the friendly dudes you just want to ask nicely to stop committing crimes.

You were already broken LOL

Thank you for spreading your fat swampy office-chair rear end in a top hat to the group

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Maybe we could try neutering our prospective cops before they get the gun and the badge, see if it cuts down on their aggression issues

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Or just neuter Fog Tripper

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Fog Tripper posted:

Sorry your sad brain cannot grasp the difference between "rights" of pulling someone over and this.

Do you have a personality disorder

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Fog Tripper posted:

Maybe you should read the thread rather than a single post that you clearly cannot grasp?

LOL I have read it, thank you, and I can choose any post of yours I like in order to ask if you're psychologically unwell because they literally all sound exactly the same

Please answer my question

• Locked thread