Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«4 »
  • Locked thread
Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

I've got some questions for all the bisexual women out there. After I get my answers I'll submit an article to various websites; probably as a listicle.

1) Are men or women better at sex?

2) Do you think relationships with women are superior?

3) Do you feed on the happiness of men?

4) Do you think your bisexuality has anything to do with your love of fat men?

5) How many guys have tried to get you to be part of a threesome?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

Can someone teach me how to feed on the happiness of men? I think this might solve world hunger

Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm, You smell like Lysol Wipes.

Trick question. There are no happy men.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

Thank You,
Thank You,
Thank You GOD!

MY PALE GOTH SKIN posted:

Can someone teach me how to feed on the happiness of men? I think this might solve world hunger

it's cum. they mean cum.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

Come on people, this could me a vice article!

CassandraZara
Oct 21, 2012

Something Awful is not the place where I would answer your dumb loving questions, please repost to a legitimate place like Quora or Yahoo Answers.

CassandraZara
Oct 21, 2012

Just kidding, you can probably answer all your questions by viewing bisexuality through the lens of "what will get me the most attention?"

Horrible Lurkbeast
Jul 17, 2007

IT WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL ALONG!

Excuse me as a man who knows no bisexual females I am obviously the most qualified to answer these questions

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

Excuse me as a man who knows no bisexual females I am obviously the most qualified to answer these questions

go on...

Horrible Lurkbeast
Jul 17, 2007

IT WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL ALONG!

It all revolve around the sexual marketplace, the feminisation of white male in the second half of the 20th century have driven womz to look into other options to find a dominant partner.
I tell you if the governments of Europe do not come together to solve this we are looking at nothing less than total degeneracy of the human race!
Now I have to go shopping for a new hat, I have my eye out on a real pussy magnet of a trilby.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

What do bisexuals think about transexuals?

Joe Mama Poonana
Sep 12, 2014

what do bisexuals think about trisexuals?

e: how do you get the link to the second def? bah i fcuked this up

poorlifedecision
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Joe Mama Poonana posted:

Buncha tri-hards

EX250 Type R
Mar 7, 2013

https://www.teamdan69.com

Joe Mama Poonana posted:

im a god damned trisexualasaurus

Testikles
Feb 21, 2009

I think it worked because my gay father seems so chipper this morning, and I don't care.

Good use of the box tag

Android Blues
Nov 22, 2008

women, no, , no, seven hundred trillion

morally adept
May 10, 2017

See all I know is ball, and good, and rape.

bisexuality is so passe, its all about asexualism and to a lesser extent pansexualism these days.

Android Blues
Nov 22, 2008

actually i should amend that answer because its mostly women who go unicorn hunting for their ★~hubby~★ and dangle themselves out in front of the lede like an anglerfish lure over the terrible mouth of their awful man. you never meet or talk to the husband unless you actually engage with them because theyre all lazy rear end idiots who want a threesome but don't want to put in the legwork

Android Blues
Nov 22, 2008

"eeuahhh wife, make me dinner, buy my clothes, find a threesome for me please, i dont want to do it im SHYyyyy"

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for thirty years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance.

Canned Ferret

gently caress off, Pick.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Android Blues posted:

actually i should amend that answer because its mostly women who go unicorn hunting for their ★~hubby~★ and dangle themselves out in front of the lede like an anglerfish lure over the terrible mouth of their awful man. you never meet or talk to the husband unless you actually engage with them because theyre all lazy rear end idiots who want a threesome but don't want to put in the legwork

can confirm.

CassandraZara
Oct 21, 2012

Android Blues posted:

on the other hand when the husband goes on the prowl you'll usually see the wife nervously looking over at him during the entire encounter, like "is this what you want me to do?"

Naerasa
Aug 5, 2004

Dislikes: Middle-class ideals

Joe Mama Poonana posted:

what do bisexuals think about trisexuals

I think there's no shame in being attracted to people with Trisomy 21 and you're a loving bigot if you think otherwise.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

gently caress off, Pick.

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

morally adept posted:

bisexuality is so passe, its all about asexualism and to a lesser extent pansexualism these days.

I thought it was the other way around

OP please put in your article that it's hard for old bi ladies to adjust to a new word that means "bisexual plus other thing" when said old ladies just specified "bi and into/not into trans people/NB/genderfuck" when they were young ladies

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère

College Slice

Naerasa posted:

I think there's no shame in being attracted to people with Trisomy 21 and you're a loving bigot if you think otherwise.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère

College Slice

"Are you down with LGBTQIAP?"
"Yeah you know me!"

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

genderfuck

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

Android Blues posted:

women, no, , no, seven hundred trillion

If women are better at sex then why not just become a lesbian? There's really no reason to be with dudes other than a passing fancy.

morally adept
May 10, 2017

See all I know is ball, and good, and rape.

MY PALE GOTH SKIN posted:

I thought it was the other way around

OP please put in your article that it's hard for old bi ladies to adjust to a new word that means "bisexual plus other thing" when said old ladies just specified "bi and into/not into trans people/NB/genderfuck" when they were young ladies

I dunno, I first heard about people identifying as pansexual in highschool, the asexuals didn't seem to crop up until much later.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

Skaven spotted!

Women are better at sex, men are better at loving, HTH

extra row of teeth
Apr 27, 2007

Float like a butterfly, sting like a Beerus

I am bi but also lazy and it's easier to just date a man than try to hunt down a female that's into girls

Android Blues
Nov 22, 2008

The Bananana posted:

can confirm.

CassandraZara posted:

on the other hand when the husband goes on the prowl you'll usually see the wife nervously looking over at him during the entire encounter, like "is this what you want me to do?"

solidarity friends

also the man in the equation is super insecure about you being any gayer than a Katy Perry song. he wants you to be EXACTLY that gay. hes lookin to spice up his sex life but he just wants it to go from "oregano" to "cardamom"

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

A sexual, yes

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère

College Slice

Colonel Cancer posted:

A sexual, yes

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

-You know you wanna-

Do Bi women eat the booty? If so, is there any kind of prep, or do you just dive in like your're trying to fish out a Snickers bar?

Also, are bi women attracted to femme chicks, or butch chicks?

Can you still buy cute/sexy shoes of you're a bi woman? Or, is it all running shoes and work boots from then on out?

Are penis substitutes common in bi encounters? If so, how often(in %, please)

Do bi women have more experience with threesomes?

More so, do they have any tips for better threesomes based on past bad experiences?

What's the creepiest thing a guy has said to you as a bi woman?

What is an abusive relationship like as a bi woman?

What's the equivalent of "settling down" for a bi woman? Do you move to a suburb, and occasionally toss the mail lady's salad?

Do Bi women ever perv out on chicks that walk by?

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

We are all of us in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

I would like to have a mmf threesome (I am male). Hope this helps in your search for answers op.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère

College Slice

Rad-daddio posted:

Do Bi women eat the booty? If so, is there any kind of prep, or do you just dive in like your're trying to fish out a Snickers bar?

Lol

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Android Blues posted:

Also they all do medieval reenactment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

Skaven spotted!

It's called LARPing

• Locked thread
«4 »