Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
We as a society just do not know that much about bi women.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

good job. you are getting legitametly upset because I won't confrom to your secret internet cliques gross social standards. Sorry I don't like anime. Sorry I don't like being gross on the internet. Sorry that you are getting caremad.

your stupid shit internet argument is also only half true once I get probated, so checkmate anyways but nice try.

]
Bisexual women don't trust men but they don't distrust men so much that they are lesbians, hth

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

good job. you are getting legitametly upset because I won't confrom to your secret internet cliques gross social standards. Sorry I don't like anime. Sorry I don't like being gross on the internet. Sorry that you are getting caremad.

your stupid shit internet argument is also only half true once I get probated, so checkmate anyways but nice try.

]
Or they are just exceedingly boring and mundane people that need a label to distinguish themselves from their peers because they have no real personality, much like how I am the Lieutenant Treasurer at my local gun club, OP

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

morally adept posted:

I dunno, I first heard about people identifying as pansexual in highschool, the asexuals didn't seem to crop up until much later.

See, I heard asexual in high school, and didn't hear of pansexual til about a decade later. I'm under the impression that asexual has had a couple decades to build up, whereas pansexual was coined relatively recently. I could be entirely wrong though.

Rad-daddio posted:

Do Bi women eat the booty? If so, is there any kind of prep, or do you just dive in like your're trying to fish out a Snickers bar?

Also, are bi women attracted to femme chicks, or butch chicks?

Can you still buy cute/sexy shoes of you're a bi woman? Or, is it all running shoes and work boots from then on out?

Are penis substitutes common in bi encounters? If so, how often(in %, please)

Do bi women have more experience with threesomes?

More so, do they have any tips for better threesomes based on past bad experiences?

What's the creepiest thing a guy has said to you as a bi woman?

What is an abusive relationship like as a bi woman?

What's the equivalent of "settling down" for a bi woman? Do you move to a suburb, and occasionally toss the mail lady's salad?

Do Bi women ever perv out on chicks that walk by?

Preference amd techniques vary

Varies

Yes you dummy, although preferences vary

Varies, there are less useless inhibitions on average

Varies, seems to be more common with those who don't have much experience with vaginas attached to someone else. IDFK, 69%

Usually (inhibitions again) but varies

Don't try to have a threesome drunk because your dick might not work and then your girlfriend and your best friend just kind of awkwardly look at each other

Haven't gotten any particularly creepy comments sparked specifically by then knowledge I'm bi, it's the same poo poo men say when they think you're straight. Or gay, really. Maybe a bit more assuming that you will tuck them because bi people gently caress everyone, right?

Creepiest, most annoying people are couples who are cruising for another woman for a mff threesone to save their terrible relationship. They say weird, awkward poo poo in person and write weird, awkward messages on dating sites. From shared profiles. "What's your name so we can Tell Santa what we want for Christmas" is the most memorable.

What

Bi women tend to settle down with me. because finding and dating a tolerable man is much easier. If you're looking to settle, you probably don't want to spend more time than necessary looking.

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

]
so does immunity from mental health stigma in certain communities with sexual and gender dysphoria constitute as privilege

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

MY PALE GOTH SKIN posted:

See, I heard asexual in high school, and didn't hear of pansexual til about a decade later. I'm under the impression that asexual has had a couple decades to build up, whereas pansexual was coined relatively recently. I could be entirely wrong though.

Preference amd techniques vary

Varies

Yes you dummy, although preferences vary

Varies, there are less useless inhibitions on average

Varies, seems to be more common with those who don't have much experience with vaginas attached to someone else. IDFK, 69%

Usually (inhibitions again) but varies

Don't try to have a threesome drunk because your dick might not work and then your girlfriend and your best friend just kind of awkwardly look at each other

Haven't gotten any particularly creepy comments sparked specifically by then knowledge I'm bi, it's the same poo poo men say when they think you're straight. Or gay, really. Maybe a bit more assuming that you will tuck them because bi people gently caress everyone, right?

Creepiest, most annoying people are couples who are cruising for another woman for a mff threesone to save their terrible relationship. They say weird, awkward poo poo in person and write weird, awkward messages on dating sites. From shared profiles. "What's your name so we can Tell Santa what we want for Christmas" is the most memorable.

What

Bi women tend to settle down with me. because finding and dating a tolerable man is much easier. If you're looking to settle, you probably don't want to spend more time than necessary looking.

Thank you, this has been quite enlightening. Also:

"Don't try to have a threesome drunk because your dick might not work and then your girlfriend and your best friend just kind of awkwardly look at each other"

loving lol! Must've sucked at the time, though.

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

weak wrists big dick posted:

so does immunity from mental health stigma in certain communities with sexual and gender dysphoria constitute as privilege

goddammit punji

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

So if a bisexual person finds a hermaphrodite partner, is that like hitting the jackpot?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Infidel Castro posted:

So if a bisexual person finds a hermaphrodite partner, is that like hitting the jackpot?

Basically.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

I'm a.... *in quake 3 announcer voice* ...QUADSEXUAL

Toilet Shoes
Aug 22, 2016

by Lowtax
We asked 3.5 billion women and found that they were all wrong.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

everyone eats rear end just be sure to wash your rear end out and eat vegetables .

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Android Blues posted:

actually i should amend that answer because its mostly women who go unicorn hunting for their ★~hubby~★ and dangle themselves out in front of the lede like an anglerfish lure over the terrible mouth of their awful man. you never meet or talk to the husband unless you actually engage with them because theyre all lazy rear end idiots who want a threesome but don't want to put in the legwork

How much leg work is involved, actually? I have bad knees.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
closely guarded secrets

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

I, a bisexual porpoise, am here to answer your questions.

Gaunab posted:

I've got some questions for all the bisexual women out there. After I get my answers I'll submit an article to various websites; probably as a listicle.

1) Are men or women better at sex?

2) Do you think relationships with women are superior?

3) Do you feed on the happiness of men?

4) Do you think your bisexuality has anything to do with your love of fat men?

5) How many guys have tried to get you to be part of a threesome?

1. It depends, but I'd say women. I'm p sure gay men are better at sexing dudes too so you should give it a shot.
2. No, but they have a more equitable starting point.
3. Absolutely.
4. I generally date up with men, probably because of...
5. All of them.

Rad-daddio posted:

Do Bi women eat the booty? If so, is there any kind of prep, or do you just dive in like your're trying to fish out a Snickers bar?

Can you still buy cute/sexy shoes of you're a bi woman? Or, is it all running shoes and work boots from then on out?

Are penis substitutes common in bi encounters? If so, how often(in %, please)

More so, do they have any tips for better threesomes based on past bad experiences?

What's the creepiest thing a guy has said to you as a bi woman?

What is an abusive relationship like as a bi woman?

What's the equivalent of "settling down" for a bi woman? Do you move to a suburb, and occasionally toss the mail lady's salad?

1. I'm sure some do butt stuff but I don't see the point.
2. I only date femme or femme leaning andro chicks but I am not President of the Bisexuals.
3. I think you can, but I own mostly flats and boots
4. *Shrug* This has no answer, consent is a pretty normal conversation in bi and gay sex because people are into very different things. My last GF was not into anything bigger than my fingers.
5. Some, sure
6. They're overrated. Don't neglect your primary partner just because there's something new and exciting with you, you WILL pay for it. Honestly you'll probably both have a better time with another dude Eiffel Towering a chick but :shrug:
7. This thread.
8. It's not that different, abusive women are surprisingly physically violent. Men may have more power behind their hits but women fight like dogs, it's just so vicious.
9. Literally the exact same as settling down when gay or straight. If you're in an open marriage/trainwreck, then sure, toss away. I'm with a guy now, I still think about women but I'd never, ever cheat. And when I was last with a woman, I thought about dudes (and other women), but again, no cheating. Bi women aren't any more prone to cheating than straight or gay women.
10. Yeah, we're just more subtle about it.

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

Rad-daddio posted:

We have preferences like anyone else, which can include both femme and butch ladies.

quote:

What do shoes have to do with anything? I wear flats, since heels can hurt my feet pretty bad. I do have a preference for combat-style boots and motorcycle boots.

quote:

That depends on the lady. I almost had a threesome, but I hadn't come to terms with my sexuality yet and my internalized homophobia cause me to freak out and stop it from progressing any further. I was 17 at the time and was in a poly relationship with my best friend's boyfriend. The best friend is also bi and i know she has had some experience with threesomes.

quote:

Almost every single bi woman I know is in a long term relationship with a man. It's far easier to get into a relationship with a guy than a lady. And for myself, I was already in my relationship when I came to terms with my bi-ness and eventually came out.

quote:

Not that I've ever seen. I will sometimes see a girl in public and think "Gosh, she's so pretty!", but I've never "perved out" on anyone.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

everyone eats rear end just be sure to wash your rear end out and eat vegetables .

Also

Infidel Castro posted:

What if their 'gear' doesn't meet standard factory specifications, so to speak?

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
Which is more attractive: a "butch" lady or a guy?

When you feel lonely, is it worse because you have more potential partners?

Do you think I could make a vice article from the information in this thread?

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

Gaunab posted:

Which is more attractive: a "butch" lady or a guy?

It depends in the individuals in question.

CassandraZara
Oct 21, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

13Pandora13 posted:

7. This thread.

rofl p much

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
this thread isn't creepy; no one has asked anyone to post pictures of their feet yet

CassandraZara
Oct 21, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
You're right, it's nowhere near as creepy as some stuff emailed to me.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

One of my good friends is in a relationship with a bi girl. She seems like she just likes big tits but is otherwise like any other 25 year old stoner

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

CassandraZara posted:

on the other hand when the husband goes on the prowl you'll usually see the wife nervously looking over at him during the entire encounter, like "is this what you want me to do?"

This is legit the grosses thing :barf:

lol if you
Jun 29, 2004

I am going to remove your penis, in thin slices, like salami, just for starters.

Android Blues posted:

solidarity friends

also the man in the equation is super insecure about you being any gayer than a Katy Perry song. he wants you to be EXACTLY that gay. hes lookin to spice up his sex life but he just wants it to go from "oregano" to "cardamom"

notice to all the card carrying moms itt: hit me up on tinder

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

13Pandora13 posted:

President of the Bisexuals

A highly awesome forum or band name.

Beard Dandruff
May 10, 2017

Want to win a consultation with Tiffany? Click
here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgkBWZXVLyk

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Flesh Forge posted:

A highly awesome forum or band name.
Bisexual Bingo is a solid album or song name.

Senior Management
Jul 3, 2011

I'm a straight guy but I have heard that bisexual women loving love sea shanties and are sneakily pretty good at fencing. I hope this help.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Some more questions:

1. Cruiser, mountain or road?
2. Fixed gear or multi?
3. Pedal or hand brakes?
4. Knobby or smooth tires?
5. Sick jumps and stunts or or insane miles?

Thank you women.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

King of Bees posted:

Some more questions:

1. Cruiser, mountain or road?
2. Fixed gear or multi?
3. Pedal or hand brakes?
4. Knobby or smooth tires?
5. Sick jumps and stunts or or insane miles?

Thank you women.

1. Get a car
2. Get a car
3. Get a car
4. Get a car
5. Get a car

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I'm fay

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry
I have always wondered when bisexual women or men point this out to someone they are dating.

Like is this first date "Hey i need to tell you up front" information or is this "You're committed now so I know you're not just going to ghost me if it makes you uncomfortable" situation?

Because on the one hand it is almost irrelevant, if you're dating someone and you're not in an open relationship or anything it doesn't matter that you like to eat pussy sometimes. On the other hand the later you find out the more it seems like the other person hid it from you, like you're standing there on your wedding day and your about to be wife says "I chose you over all the men and women who I totally could have had" and you're like what wait, you're bisexual? Why didn't you tell me before our vows!".

It is truly a quandary

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

]
Do bisexual women have a vehicle of choice, much like lesbians and hatchbacks?
For clarity I am, in fact, a male lesbian

ColoradoCleric
Dec 26, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Has anyone ever hosed the bisexuality out of you?

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
I'm not a real bisexual woman but I do play one on CCTV and I can assure you that the answers you seek will not be found here.

First of May
May 1, 2017
🎵 Bring your favorite lady, or at least your favorite lay! 🎵

I'm having two bisexual women over on Friday night, what should I ask them?

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

]

Dead Gay Username posted:

If they were to fuse DBZ style, would the resulting product be straight or lesbian?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

weak wrists big dick posted:

If they were to fuse DBZ style, would the resulting product be straight or lesbian?

That only happens if they fuse incorrectly, and is the equivalent of the fat/skinny fusions respectively.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Dead Gay Username posted:

Are those bugle boys you're wearing? :smug:

• Locked thread