Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Women are better at sex, men are better at loving, HTH

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
It's called LARPing

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Infidel Castro posted:

So if a bisexual person finds a hermaphrodite partner, is that like hitting the jackpot?

Basically.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

King of Bees posted:

Some more questions:

1. Cruiser, mountain or road?
2. Fixed gear or multi?
3. Pedal or hand brakes?
4. Knobby or smooth tires?
5. Sick jumps and stunts or or insane miles?

Thank you women.

1. Get a car
2. Get a car
3. Get a car
4. Get a car
5. Get a car

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

weak wrists big dick posted:

If they were to fuse DBZ style, would the resulting product be straight or lesbian?

That only happens if they fuse incorrectly, and is the equivalent of the fat/skinny fusions respectively.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Men have a penis, women have a vagina.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

True, there are intersex and trans people, but it's hard to include them and still sound sufficiently pithy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Nessa posted:

I used to think vaginas were gross too, which made me think I was straight. I was too grossed out to even use tampons.

Vaginas are gross, to look at anyway. So are dicks. I don't love them because they are asthetically pleasing.

• Locked thread