Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
Lol Bautista 4 k's tonight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
Blue Jays .. win??

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
So in the Jays Sox game Dominic Leone finished off the 7th inning , leaving with the game tied . Jays score one in the top of the 8th and then Tepera comes in to pitch the bottom . How come Tepera was credited with the win ? Wouldn't Leone have been the pitcher of record since the Jays scored before Tepera came into the game ?

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
Huh, I didn't think it was a scoring decision like an error or not but I guess that makes sense

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
I like Joe Biagini

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
Lol @ Leone pointing up as if it's a pop up on a double that hit like 20 feet up the green monster

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
Ryan Goins, clutch hitter

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
Sacrifice bunt gets popped up..... And goes over the charging third baseman's head . Blue Jays baseball.
Holy poo poo and the next batter bunts , pops it up again, and Martin can't catch it cuz he bumps into the guy in the batters box. What the gently caress

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
One out away from winning the game , the Jays blow the lead and probably just lost Donaldson to injury . This year is loving horrible
E: well Donaldson just went to bat so I guess maybe he's ok

LonesomeCrowdedWest fucked around with this message at 05:13 on Jul 19, 2017

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
Lmao Tulo had an easy double but stayed at first because Benintendi pretended he had the ball in his glove. loving Blue Jays this year

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
Bolsinger with a chance to get 4 k's in the 13th
e: And he does it! this is the weirdest game

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
And the jays lose a 5 hour, 15 inning game . Dope

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
Lol what the actual gently caress has happened to Estrada