Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
This thread is an abortion, so I guess the like-minded attract.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

I'll PM you my spreadsheet.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Jose posted:

The op tried and failed o kill himself slicing his neck open with a circular saw

Ride the Gravitron is the goon formerly known as Volume?

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.

Jose posted:

The op tried and failed o kill himself slicing his neck open with a circular saw

lmfbo wow
I though being a sad hosed up goon was like his gimmick but nope he means it.

Kak
Sep 27, 2002
I am extremely turned on by women who have survived abortions

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
14: came way to close to being locked down so probably just wants a casual fling

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

BigBadSteve posted:

I wiah OP's mother had had an abortion.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Jose posted:

ride the craftsman

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
15: she voted Democrat

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
I guess you aren't turned on by Lena Dunham then.

Caufman
May 7, 2007

Kak posted:

I am extremely turned on by women who have survived abortions

Is it a plus if they've gone back and killed the parents who tried to kill them? It's a plus for me, for sure.

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.
i guess you could say you really...

saw something in her???

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

I am extremely turned on by abortions

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
16: believes in Western medicine

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

No need to cut your head off because your post sucks, OP.

Just chop your internet cable instead.

BluesShaman
Apr 25, 2016

She wore Blue Velvet.
I've dated at least two women who had abortions.

One mentioned it quietly offhand, and I was drunk, and was like "wait, did you you say you got pregnant?" Yes, then she 'got rid of it.'

The next one had TWO abortions in the space of a MONTH. When she told me I was not sympathetic. I think I said something like 'That's pretty irresponsible.'

That was our last date. I guess she wanted me to be more sensitive about the trials she had to endure destroying two human lives.

Like is pulling out so hard?

hip check please
Jan 11, 2012

Honestly that seems more like a list of practical reasons why you like women who have had abortions than what turns you on OP.

Ride The Gravitron posted:

9: is emotionally mature enough to handle things

10. She's metal as gently caress.

Caufman
May 7, 2007

BluesShaman posted:

Emphatically, yes.

I would rather study gynecology, get a medical degree, start a practice, and offer to either marry the woman and raise the kid or perform the abortion myself instead of pulling out.

Caufman fucked around with this message at 07:21 on Jul 18, 2017

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

hip check please posted:

10. She's metal as gently caress.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

BigBadSteve posted:

I wiah OP's mother had had an abortion.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

BluesShaman posted:

One mentioned it quietly offhand, and I was drunk, and was like "wait, did you you say you got pregnant?" Yes, then she 'got rid of it.'

The next one had TWO abortions in the space of a MONTH. When she told me I was not sympathetic. I think I said something like 'That's pretty irresponsible.'

That was our last date. I guess she wanted me to be more sensitive about the trials she had to endure destroying two human lives.

Lol you struck out because you got all Jesusy in front of a hot lady

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
GBS hates abortions

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

BluesShaman posted:

The few I've known who had abortions were always the screechiest "religion bad...my right, my body...gently caress republicans" and then spent three days crying in the corner afterward. Abortion can be quite a lollercoaster ride.

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
yeah i mean if a chick had a bunch of abortions then you KNOW she's got a cylon swirl SOOOOOOOOOOOO good that dudes bust so hard they dont even have time to pull out. ALSO, it proves she has a history of dating idiots and morons, which makes her attainable

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

I am genuinely afraid to know what percent of the U.S. thinks the pull out method is a valid form of contraception. It's definitely higher than 30% of people though that think that precome does not have sperm in it and the cervix will magically go "on honey, he didn't mean this one"

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Soup du Journey posted:

yeah i mean if a chick had a bunch of abortions then you KNOW she's got a cylon swirl SOOOOOOOOOOOO good that dudes bust so hard they dont even have time to pull out. ALSO, it proves she has a history of dating idiots and morons, which makes her attainable
I do not understand most of this post, however: what the gently caress is a cylon swirl.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

I am genuinely afraid to know what percent of the U.S. thinks the pull out method is a valid form of contraception. It's definitely higher than 30% of people though that think that precome does not have sperm in it and the cervix will magically go "on honey, he didn't mean this one"

It's really bizarre. I mean it mostly works right? But that shouldn't be good enough.

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Mammal Sauce posted:

The few I've known who had abortions were always the screechiest "religion bad...my right, my body...gently caress republicans" and then spent three days crying in the corner afterward. Abortion can be quite a lollercoaster ride.

"Abortion can be quite a, heh, roflcopter ride," said the mature man with a superior worldview to prochoice women who still feel, heh, sad about abortions, lol

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

...and the pitch! posted:

It's really bizarre. I mean it mostly works right? But that shouldn't be good enough.

drat dude you had me for a second. 7/10

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

drat dude you had me for a second. 7/10

? I guess we got our wires crossed.

People think it works. Those people are lucky and should think harder. Plenty of people find out it doesn't work. Aren't we on the same page?

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

gas

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Ride The Gravitron posted:

1: you know they put out
2: they let you nut in them
3: there's a chance they can't get pregnant again
4: if she does get knocked up she'll just abort again.

All these worries can be absolved if you free yourself from the tyranny of the cis-het lifestyle you choose to live in.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
or just wear a rubber for gently caress sake

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

How many abortions is too many? At what point do you have to just step away from a lady and her haunted fetus vagina?

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
Pulling out is great. Did you know girls sexual prefences change if theyre on the pill? Idk I read that somewhere. Don't have sex with horrid people tho and you'll have no worries

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

...and the pitch! posted:

? I guess we got our wires crossed.

People think it works. Those people are lucky and should think harder. Plenty of people find out it doesn't work. Aren't we on the same page?

ye

imagine the cervix is a tongue and precum is like bile sneaking out ahead of a poop.

now picture sixty million men loving sixty million women bareback not feeling a care in the world because "my dad told me pulling out works" and the women going "theres some clear fluid leaking from my nipples but it can't be milk because it's clear and smells bad. it might be from the stomach flu i had six months ago, and i feel super bloated could you please hurry up"

Lawrence Gilchrist fucked around with this message at 21:31 on Jul 18, 2017

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
It's as effective as using a condom if you actually do it

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Psycho Society posted:

It's as effective as using a condom if you actually do it

the studies that Gutmacher put out in 2008 and 2014 that have said it's as effective has made sure to put in plain English in the same paragraph that it's when used as a backup method or without the presence of ejaculate. A nonzero amount of men do not understand that this includes the clear stuff that comes out beforehand. So if "actually doing it" means the person understands all that and the "tongue" does not touch the "bile" (which to be fair might be fairly easy if you're dealing with a longer vaginal cavity and/or a shorter penis) than it's very effective.

If someone didn't know or care about any of that and just read a opinion blog headline or poo poo news headline where they don't explain any of that other than to quote numbers like "4% failure rate" then they might be disappointed although I really hope not

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Or you all could just bang women who be getting abortions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

FactsAreUseless posted:

I do not understand most of this post, however: what the gently caress is a cylon swirl.

After a Number Eight (Sharon) Cylon model was imprisoned onboard Galactica for the majority of the second season, the producers decided they needed to have her released, as they believed the storyline ran its course, and make her worthy for Adama's trust. "The swirl", a sex position Ellen Tigh uses, was a reference to Seinfeld, a comedy series Moore was a fan of. The sequence leading up to the Cylon Centurions lining up to execute the prisoners was an homage to The Great Escape, particularly the scene featuring the death of Richard Attenborough's character from the Nazis after stopping the truck he was in, and telling him to take a break, at which point he was executed

hth

• Locked thread