Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zebrin
Mar 12, 2010

Chopping trees down and making elves cry.
Oh how interesting. I hadn't even heard of this game before. Definitely not my cup of tea... But I will be watching you play it. The art style and music are quite great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zebrin
Mar 12, 2010

Graylien posted:

Neat, thanks, is there a real link? Or is it just that people went 'eh, same country close enough'? I live about as far from the sea as you can get in England, so my experiences with either are basically non-existent.

The only real connection is that sometimes pirates hid in the Caribbean. Pirates were just sailors, they took their cultural cues from wherever they sailed from.

Zebrin
Mar 12, 2010

Lazy Bear posted:

So, did the woman in the garden house look familiar to anyone? Because she looked familiar to me.

First thing I thought when I saw her was "flayed woman, is that you?"
I would wager that she is the Marquis' wife. at the very least. Also, the only person without a mask on so far. interesting thing. And pregnant as gently caress. rocking a crib.
... Oh dear.

Zebrin
Mar 12, 2010

Well... That was... more then a little mind bending.
What the actual gently caress.

That Lafcadio was supposed to die in the chapel is... honestly kinda fitting. Far more fitting then Sixpence dying to a gunshot there. Perhaps when Sixpence's niece (The flayed girl I guess...) managed to disengage Lafcadio from the cycle, things changed a bit. Sixpence and Lafcadio died there together, but perhaps with Lafcadio gone, the "Act" was disrupted. It would be a reason for Sixpence's death to be less... Fitting... then the rest of the murders.

Zebrin fucked around with this message at 00:59 on Aug 2, 2017

Zebrin
Mar 12, 2010

FoolyCharged posted:

They said he was close and he was searching in/near the chapel, my guess is that its one of the rings we got this video.

That makes sense.

• Locked thread