Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dinictus
Nov 26, 2005

May our CoX spray white sticky fluid at our enemies forever!
HAIL ARACHNOS!
Soiled Meat
I'm getting wee bit Ghost Trick vibes from this.

I approve of time interference shenanigans.

Definitely approving of your choice of going with subtitles for commentary. I doubt there's much actual talking going on in this game but the sound and music design is pretty great so far, and I am sure things will only pick up from there. Thanks for giving this game a run!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dinictus
Nov 26, 2005

HAIL ARACHNOS!
Soiled Meat

Arcomage posted:

It's pretty interesting. This video did hammer home the shape of things to come, I think. While you saved Clay and Trinity, it's also pretty clear that depending on what else you do during the day, you might not be able to save them in the same way next time (because, for example, that body might not slide down the shaft and panic Trinity, thus keeping her unaware of the spider until it's too late for Clay to come for her). I'm assuming that the end goal is to save everyone in a single run? I can see how the time limits might get pretty tight on that.

Man, with time travel shenanigans and losing items on going back in time and its saving restrictions, this game's less Ghost Trick and more Majora's Mask as a puzzle game.

You're right, though. I really hope there's a way to save absolutely everyone in one run. Final mission probably not, but maybe as a personal challenge kinda thing.

Dinictus
Nov 26, 2005

HAIL ARACHNOS!
Soiled Meat

FoolyCharged posted:

For the second, unless there is some editing involved doing the solution immediately fades out to the victory cinematic.

Well, poo poo, no early 'save everyone' time shenanigans then.

• Locked thread