Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

“R. Kelly is the sweetest person you will ever want to meet,” McGee said. “But Robert is the devil.”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

History... is much like an endless waltz. The three beats of war, piss and prostiution continue on forever

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Calling Dr. Big Love
How Soon Is Now... To begin filing suit
Do You Know The Enemy... of teenage aspiring singer songwriters
Just Another Brick In The Wall... The mental wall R. Kelly allegedly built between the women and their families

Going Down, Down, In An Earlier Round of lawsuits and then settling out of court for "10 million" which turned out to be 250k USD but in Zimbabwe dollars

The Student Body's Got A Bad Reputation, What They Want Is Some Adult Education from a 50 year old multimillionaire "ephebophile"

I Can't Live Anymore, If Living Is Without You and your large sum of money and exposure you promised me in exchange for sexual servitude which I will begin to realize will never materialise when I am too old for you at 20 and will finish realising at 32 when I've trained your teenage indentured love servant Revolutionary Guard to do all the sex moves you like and get their hair dyed the correct Pantone color, #13-0851, Minion Yellow

Lawrence Gilchrist fucked around with this message at 10:58 on Jul 18, 2017

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

One weird trick to escape child sex crime charges! Kids hate him!

Maybe have the sixth amendment get cut in half with a yellow laser

Lawrence Gilchrist fucked around with this message at 16:50 on Jul 18, 2017

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Sounds like Kelly pissed off the wrong people

• Locked thread