Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pork Lift
Oct 9, 2007

Winner of the 2012
:dong: Highway Traffic :dong:
Prediction Razzies

Poo Snake

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pork Lift
Oct 9, 2007

Winner of the 2012
Prediction Razzies

Ometeotl posted:

He said it!

It's not real until he says it 3 times, preferably into a mirror, but we're getting there

Pork Lift
Oct 9, 2007

Winner of the 2012
Prediction Razzies

Kurieg posted:

I would argue that "The Seal Has Been Broken" is one of the better final boss themes.

Also I liked this game but dear god does the class system require a certain amount of system mastery.

Uh oh...

Pork Lift
Oct 9, 2007

Winner of the 2012
Prediction Razzies

SystemLogoff posted:

So I made a dumb thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVSp53xBumg
If you don't care about spheres, skip to 12

SWALLOW THE COW ARCANA, wait...

Something else I noticed editing that video:

The shadows in this game like to break for one frame a lot.

I love this I love you

Pork Lift
Oct 9, 2007

Winner of the 2012
Prediction Razzies

Rodyle posted:

pork lift: overjoyed at poo

Put this on my gravestone

Pork Lift
Oct 9, 2007

Winner of the 2012
Prediction Razzies

Captain Fargle posted:

By the way, how come the last episode of Star Ocean 4 isn't on your channel? Did you get a bullshit takedown or something?

Yeah, it's on daily motion now I think?

Pork Lift
Oct 9, 2007

Winner of the 2012
Prediction Razzies

BioEnchanted posted:

Honestly the only problem I have with Maromaro is his voice. His characterisation is understandable, and his heart's in the right place, if he could Just. Stop. Screaming! Also, Pork Lift, they're Bats, not hamsters. They worship a giant bat statue, they're bats, mate.

Oh.... oh my god

Pork Lift
Oct 9, 2007

Winner of the 2012
Prediction Razzies

Hey guys (including wateyad)I'm sorry but the lack of videos is my fault. I keep on needing to do important things on weekends and we havent recorded for some weeks. I'm trying to fix it I promise!

In other news someone I work with found these videos but he's more impressed that I know Hbomberguy than anything else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pork Lift
Oct 9, 2007

Winner of the 2012
Prediction Razzies

Shoeless posted:

What's the verdict on amphibians, Pork Lift?

Positive, but people don't tend to keep them as pets as much so it comes up less.

• Locked thread