Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Omich poluyobok, skazhi ty narkoman? ya prosto tozhe gde to tam zhivu, mogli by vmeste uyobyvat' narkotiki
There is no wateyad, and Pork Lift is his prophet. I hate myself and want to anime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Omich poluyobok, skazhi ty narkoman? ya prosto tozhe gde to tam zhivu, mogli by vmeste uyobyvat' narkotiki

BioEnchanted posted:

On how useful licking the walls can be

New thread title: Let's Lick Everything in Blue Dragon

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Pork Lift posted:

In other news someone I work with found these videos but he's more impressed that I know Hbomberguy than anything else.

Has he found the K-On videos yet.

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Its really dull
And there isnt any redeeming factor to it

Just an endless sea of washed out colors trying to be a DQ game

Playable. Item. Detected. Nothing. Join.

Somehow the only thing I recognize in this game is the disembodied voiceover... thing. I remember what the characters look like but honestly couldn't tell you a drat thing about who or what they are.

It's JRPG limbo.

• Locked thread