Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mastersord
Feb 15, 2001

Gold Card Putty Fan Club
Member Since 2017!
Soiled Meat
Did you know that there are 2 sequel games on the Nintendo DS? Blue Dragon Plus which was released in 2008 and Blue Dragon Awakened Shadow which was released in 2009. I'm hoping to find a bit more about these games as they looked interesting at the time. I wonder why I never played them..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mastersord
Feb 15, 2001

Gold Card Putty Fan Club
Member Since 2017!
Soiled Meat

Jeedy Jay posted:

Since you keep saying that Marumaro has an obnoxious personality (and that certainly seems to be true), I just thought I'd say that he is, from what I've read, MUCH more annoying in the anime adaptation. Silver linings, guys! :v:

How? Does he literally rape your ears as opposed to just his whiny screechy voice?

• Locked thread