Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

I'm also a cum boy who enjoys Cum Town. It's freeflowing and the boys have such a natural rapport together.

Even though I don't care about much of old Hollywood and almost all of old TV, I still enjoy Gilbert Gottfried's Amazing Colossal Podcast. It's fascinating to hear people who have been in the business for such a long time talk about themselves and who they've met. And even though Gilbert has a genuine love of these movies and shows, that doesn't stop him from continually bringing up the same lewd stories about Cesar Romero, Danny Thomas, and Paul Lynde.

Puck Soup is better than it has any right to be. It's a Nerdist podcast about hockey, it's hosted by two people that have separate hockey podcasts, and it dabbles in nerd stuff and pop culture. It's also funny and it has good guests, although they'll never get Margot Robbie like they wanted to at the start. Obviously, it's not on regularly at the moment because the fun offseason stuff is over.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread