Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Your favorite furry wrestler.
Still playtesting my levels, but I am glad to see a thread for this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

I recreated the Junkyard level from the NES A Nightmare On Elm Street game, sort of a test of the game engine really. I have an original level in the works, but it's not quite polished yet.

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Petiso posted:

:lol: If you use Shine (the new shield weapon) to reflect one of Metal Man's projectiles back at him it'll kill him in one shot.

Yep, and get this... make him immune to Metal Blade and it still works.

(The level I'm working on uses this trick. :ssh:)

EDIT:

Stealth Tiger posted:

Crash Course is real sweet, tightly made and I like that you were able to do a few different things with the gimmick. I broke your deadlock for you! (in the positive direction)

I really like the presentation in Scaling the Tower, it felt like an adventure. Although I totally got cheapshotted at the start of the boss fight :argh:

On to my latest:
Do you like teleporters and search engine optimized levels? Well then I made a level you might enjoy*!

-clipped image-

-Bonus spoiler screenshot of the dumbest thing I have ever made! It makes a little more sense if you play through the rest of the level first. I think.-

-clipped image-

*provided you don't mind an ending that is kinda easter egg-y but is also both very tedious to make and play through!

of Alarm Event for alarm 0
for object objHTTPControl:

DoAdd :1: undefined value
at gml_Object_objHTTPControl_Alarm_0
############################################################################################

EDIT 2: oh apparently that error message is unrelated, I tried again and it worked. Huh.

EDIT 3: you're an rear end in a top hat :v:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVe9iMdYbe4

Skunkrocker fucked around with this message at 18:28 on Jul 26, 2017

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

New bosses as well?

• Locked thread