Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Marquis de Pyro posted:

Tye Dillinger can't help being ugly and it's disgusting that able (non ugly) bodied individuals would make fun of him. If you wouldn't gently caress Tye Dillinger, you're a bad person.

Thankfully, I'm a bad person, so I can dodge that bullet.

ty for agreeing that I am extremely attractive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

VJeff posted:

*doesn't watch NXT*
*guy only does lame 2 minute matches on SmackDown*
"Hey this guy is bad."

Also Nakamura but with dumber faces.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I was one of the people saying Tye is only catchphrase over and his ceiling was probably that of pre-Fashion Files Breeze and wow look at where we are

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
I was just thinking Jinder is interesting because they are trying to book him a lot like Braun. Neither one of them are very skilled in ring, but you can throw enough gimmicks and spectacle and hide their weaker aspects. Which to be fair is exactly how you should be booking someone. It just becomes so obvious with Jinder when he legit never takes any of the crazy bumps, and his matches look like a year one wrestling school student being carried through a match. At least with Braun matches they take away the pretext of his matches including any actual wrestling and are just sold as violent crazy brawls.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
That and Jinder's gimmick is straight out of the 80s

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Eli Wiggum posted:

That and Jinder's gimmick is straight out of the 80s

I mean so is Brauns to be fair.

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

What I'm getting from that is that Braun is talented, makes his gimmick work by putting everything into it, and is booked well, and I concur.

Jinder is not talented, is the most generic evil foreigner gimmick you can get, and is booked as standard chickenshit WWE heel champion, which is 99% of the time terrible anyway.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Blooming Brilliant posted:

What I'm getting from that is that Braun is talented, makes his gimmick work by putting everything into it, and is booked well, and I concur.

Jinder is not talented, is the most generic evil foreigner gimmick you can get, and is booked as standard chickenshit WWE heel champion, which is 99% of the time terrible anyway.

I think Braun I naturally pretty charismatic and while he isn't great in the ring. Or even very good. They script his matches with a simple story and big over the top spots. That's how you hide weakness.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Braun is actually pretty good in the ring. Much better than Jinder.

He wasn't when he started, but Braun can move extremely well.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Bumper Stickup posted:

Little girl near the front had a sign that read "This Roman Empire girl drove 3 and a half hours for a hug from Roman Reigns!" She did not get that hug. Old lady from earlier who got a hug from Ambrose also did not receive the hug she wanted. Roman Reigns confirmed for biggest jerk on the roster.

Hug the little girl, Roman :mad:

The House Show sounds like a blast, I haven't been to one in a couple of years now and I forget how much fun they can be.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP
Braun is also really big and big guys are awesome.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
I just watched the wrestling with wregret review of battleground and drat that dude has bad taste in wrestling. He gave the show a B+ and actually liked both the flag match and the Punjabi prison match.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

That DICK! posted:

Fart blood is good, Gonzo is bad, and Fooches needs to learn to be more respectful to others

I try not to be a caricature of internet rage and needless snark but admittedly sometimes I fail in that endeavor.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

The_Rob posted:

I just watched the wrestling with wregret review of battleground and drat that dude has bad taste in wrestling. He gave the show a B+ and actually liked both the flag match and the Punjabi prison match.

I like him because he doesn't try to act like he's RIGHT, just gives sincere thoughts. He's like me if I mellowed out more.

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

Jerusalem posted:

The House Show sounds like a blast, I haven't been to one in a couple of years now and I forget how much fun they can be.

A house show from right before wrestlemania 32 is still my favorite live wrestling experience. I was very drunk and got in a chanting fight with a kid next to me over whether new day Rocked or Sucked

We became friends over our mutual love of roman reigns by the end of the show so it's all good

John Dudebro fucked around with this message at 23:34 on Jul 24, 2017

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/FightfulOnline/status/889540237260578816

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

John Dudebro posted:

A house show from right before wrestlemania 32 is still my favorite live wrestling experience. I was very drunk and got in a chanting fight with a kid next to me over whether new day Rocked or Sucked

What was the final conclusion?

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
rovert posting a news article that quotes his tweets is some next-level poo poo

(but to be fair whatever the hell fightful dot com is also claims to have confirmed this with a source who is presumedly not rovert, so)

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

Jerusalem posted:

What was the final conclusion?

He really liked the usos and we were not able to reach a consensus by the end of the show, but I assume over the next few months he came to accept that New Day Rocks

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

I'm so glad the G1 has been amazing, WWE is completely unwatchable right now. I just have zero interest in anything WWE outside of the Fashion Police and Braun destroying large heavy objects. NJPW is absolute fire right now, everything is clicking and it seems so much more...fun than the WWE. Bad Luck Fale ripping apart a stuffed cat is better than anything WWE has done in a long time.

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!
who cares if Tye is only catch phrase over? he's good enhancement talent and he's got a fun chant. Can't that be enough?

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

abraham linksys posted:

rovert posting a news article that quotes his tweets is some next-level poo poo

(but to be fair whatever the hell fightful dot com is also claims to have confirmed this with a source who is presumedly not rovert, so)

It is either that or argue with people about the proximity of AJ's shoulders to the mat and how would WWE have the "track" "queued up" to play for ten pages.

Anyway I am excited for the Breezango office destroyers reveal and Superstar Shakeup.

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

Tye is great but he can lose sometimes and that's okay. Aiden needed it more

Also Aiden English rules and should win all the time

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I Hope jinder stays champ for at least a year but the only person he ever wrestles is randy orton

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

Aiden English would be a better world champion than Jinder Mahal

If you haven't guessed yet I'm getting drunk before I go get to my seat for raw so my posts tonight will be worse than usual

CreedThoughts
Sep 24, 2007
Thanks, I've never owned a refrigerator

Jinder Mahal will stay champion until Vince realizes that there are even more people in China and has Leo Gao beat him for the title.

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

Put the belt on ho ho lun at least he's fun to chant for

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

jackofarcades posted:

who cares if Tye is only catch phrase over? he's good enhancement talent and he's got a fun chant. Can't that be enough?
Yeah and enhancement talent usually lose matches to make the other guy look good.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
This moment was something else last night:

https://twitter.com/totaldivaseps/status/889325098326511616

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

probate doctorgonzo he's kinda creepy imo

He hates Bayley, I hope he crashes his bike into a hedge.

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

rovert posted:

PWInsider is reporting that there will be another Superstar Shakeup after Summerslam.

"Shake up" the Ascension back to NXT so we can have Fat Konnor vs Fat Ohno

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

jackofarcades posted:

Hell, catchphrase over is better than most of the roster.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP

rovert posted:

It is either that or argue with people about the proximity of AJ's shoulders to the mat and how would WWE have the "track" "queued up" to play for ten pages.

Anyway I am excited for the Breezango office destroyers reveal and Superstar Shakeup.

I like that in the comments someone says betting on wrestling should be illegal without realizing betting on wrestling (and all sports) is already illegal.

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

Strawberry Panda posted:

I like that in the comments someone says betting on wrestling should be illegal without realizing betting on wrestling (and all sports) is already illegal.

It's legal in certain circumstances and also it's dumb for any gambling to be illegal. If I want to bet my life savings on whether Dave Meltzer's dick will get hard during WWE Battleground, that's my god given right

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Endless Mike posted:

Hell, catchphrase over is better than most of the roster.

Curtis Axel, bottle of Olde English in hand, stares deep into the mirror "Renee, let me Axel you a question..."

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Renee was always good, and always will be.

Too good for this company.

Kevin is cool too.

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
Renee and Kevin have always had the best feud in the company. I'm looking forward to when all the slow burn buildup pays off with Renee putting Owens through the table.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/luchablog/status/889660436832022530

• Locked thread