Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robodog
Oct 22, 2004

...how does that work?

Oh poo poo. This is bad.

You’ve done it now. You managed to piss off the biggest corp in the continent. You blew the wrong contract and the baddest Tong hatchet man is on your arse. One too many innocents were taken in the line of fire and the law has had enough. The Shadowland BBS has had enough of your shitposting and is gunning for your head. You’re cashing in your holiday pay and decided to visit somewhere exotic.

Whatever the reason, it’s time to lay low. Lower than low, if your fixer can manage it. The regular bolt holes won’t do, not this time. Your cousin in Tํr na nำg that owes you a favour? No favour is big enough to be worth this trouble. That Mr. Johnson you got career destroying blackmail that one time? He’s smart enough to know it’s safer to take let those photos flood the extranet than to even be anywhere near you. All your bridges are burning down, and you’ve got one hell of a monster on your tail. You need to find somewhere so off the map that nobody would even think of looking for you there.

Welcome to Australia.

G’day, this is a recruit for Shadowrun: Anarchy. Which is rules lite Shadowrun. And it’s set in Australia, because it’s not quite deadly enough in normal everyday Shadowrun. Not sure if anarchy has been run on the forums before, but it’s pretty easy to pick up even if you’re not an old hat at 5e Shadowrun or earlier. No doubt there will be people around to help out if you need help at all.

If you need help for the setting, see the second post. But in summary, make a sheet that would be at home speeding through the outback and surviving the streets of Sydney. The desert is ripe for spirits, but the cities are just as connected for deckers as any urban playground. Mad Max had that weird Tina Turner town, after all.

You will start the game already in Australia and on an active contract. You don’t have to end your app BG with that, but if you plan on having extensive Oz related junk in there make sure it meshes with that.

I don’t really have set dates or app numbers or anything for this, I like to play things by ear. But let’s say, like, a bit over a week to put up at least interest posts? And generally much over half a dozen characters can make a game a total train wreck to run. But who knows! Just play it cool.

Re: mechanics

- Start at Street Runner level. Which is 16 attribute points, 12 skill points, 10 shadow amp points, 2 weapons, armour, 4 items, 2 contacts.
- If the game sounds good but you have no idea what Anarchy is, jump on one of the contact things and I’ll fix you up chummer.
- Make sure you have a cool picture, it probably counts more than the sheet does.
- For Shadow Amps the rules are kinda stupid. If you have something that affects a skill, that’s 1 point. If you got something that affects a whole attribute, that’s 2 points. And I’ll look over Shadow Amps on all sheets and may adjust costs up or down, depending.
- Orks OP, Elves are dorks.

If you need to contact the OP GM I’ll be on IRC at #wonderplace or the brand new hotness discord at Oznarchy!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robodog
Oct 22, 2004

...how does that work?
Hi, this is Shadowrun Anarchy set in the mysterious land of Oz. The Sixth World is a dangerous place, filled with dragons, poor bastards infected with HMHVV, and assholes who wouldn’t hesitate for a second to blow your head off if it meant a couple extra creds. So what did it do to Australia?

Well, for one there are only three cities left. Sydney, the only Oz connection to the outside world. Melbourne, who are still in a cold war against Sydney for the highly intricate reason of “gently caress Sydney!”. And third, the fortress city of Perth which has frankly had enough of this poo poo and is currently looking for a way to jettison itself off the continent.

Outside of the metro centres is nothing but encroaching desert. There are few population centres out there, made up of primarily bandit communities and nomad shamans looking to get in touch with the great and powerful Outback spirits. Criss-crossing the desert are road train routes, between Sydney and Melbourne and from Melbourne to Perth. Supply via ocean is deadly at best, with the Sea Dragon and packs of megalodons sinking most ships that come close to the coast. Raiding these supply trains is how the bandits make a living, and added to the freak manastorms that wreck havoc across the Outback theseRoad train drivers are some of the most brave, most insane people in all of Oz. And that’s saying something.

There is little to no corp presence in Australia. Renraku once attempted to green the Great Victoria Desert, but that only served to cause a population explosion of bunyips and the subsequent destruction of the Renraku office. And Novatech still operate an aerospace facility somewhere deep in the desert, but it hasn’t been heard of by the average Australian in decades.

Sydney, being the most connected into the world, has satellite offices for Yakashima and Shiawase corps. Melbourne, on the principle of “gently caress Sydney!”, have run all corp attempts to set up there out of town. And luckily enough for Melbourne, the Corporate Court never cared enough to try and get back in. Like Berlin, Melbourne is an anarchist free city. Perth is isolationist enough to have the sole homegrown Australian megacorp, OzCorp. Currently, they are focused on the task of cutting off Perth from the tectonic plate and floating it out to sea.

Out in the desert there isn’t a whole lot in the way of connections to the cyberspace, but each of the cities has their own self contained matrix a decker can punch deck into. Getting from one of these systems into the greater worldwide matrix is a tricky task however, so don’t count on it being a simple task if you want to do it.

Normal totems are available if you stick to your roots, but there are several native Australian totems one can take up too. Dingos, crocs, kangaroos, wombats, platypuses, etc. It is widely suspected that a native type of dragon, namely Rainbow Serpents, dwell somewhere on the interior of the continent. Nothing can be verified on this, however, as if such dragons do exist and have awakened they have not shown themselves to the world at large. And anybody who has bothered to go and check has not returned.

If anybody has any other LORE questions, feel free to ask!

Robodog
Oct 22, 2004

...how does that work?
If you need a sample sheet, here is one!

pre:
NAME
TAGS
EMERGED/AWAKENED

STR:    x
AGL:    x
WIL:    x
LOG:    x
CHA:    x

EDGE:    x
ESS:	 x

Dispositions

Words
Words
Words

Skills

Name Dice roll
Name Dice roll
Name Dice roll

Shadow Amps

Header
   Description
Header
   Description
Header
   Description

Cues

Words
Words
Words

Qualities

Header
   Description
Header
   Description
Header
   Description

Weapons

NAME          DAM   NEAR   CLOSE   FAR
–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
Unarmed        xS    OK      —      —
Gun            xP    OK      —      —

Armour

Description #

Gear

Description
Description
Description
Description

Contacts

Name (description)
Name (description)
And to see one in action, here you go!

pre:
Bozo the loving Clown
Elf • Juggler • Ex-Spec Ops • Cram Addict • Need 4 Speed
AWAKENED

STR:    3
AGL:    7
WIL:    6
LOG:    2
CHA:    5

EDGE:    4
ESS:	 5.5

Dispositions

Always make people laugh
Blood only makes juggling more challenging
Never tell the truth, even if you’re telling the truth
Nobody can rob you when you’re broke

Skills

Athletics	3+AGL
Escape Artist	3+AGL
Conjuring	3+WIL
Disguise	3+CHA

Shadow Amps

Tailored Pheromones 1
   Bioware. Reroll 1 die on all CHA. -0.5 essence. 3 points
Lucky Juggling Ball
   Talisman. Usable 1/day. Reduces damage from one attack in half (round up). 2 points
Summoning Joke Flower
   Focus. Can summon 1 additional spirit at a time. 2 points

Cues

Sorry, I don’t speak Australian
*Honk*
I can juggle bullets, you know
Did somebody hire a clown!
*Honk* *Honk*
Holy poo poo I’m meant to be the buffoon here, guys
Pedal to the metal! *Honk*

Qualities

Silver Tongue
   Can reroll two dice on CHA tests
Mentor Spirit (Doggo, the original goofball)
   +1 dice for CHA tests, may reroll 1 dice when conjuring
Is an actual clown
   When making social tests with living breathing people, always add a glitch dice that cannot roll an exploit

Weapons

NAME              DAM   NEAR   CLOSE   FAR
Unarmed           3S     OK      —      —
Clown Knife       2P     OK      -2     —
Juggling Balls    3S     OK      OK     -2

Armour

A goofy-rear end clown suit 9

Gear

Fake SIN
A bag just full of things to juggle with
Trauma patch
Busted up clown car

Contacts

Big Louie (Entertainment manager)
A name? I don’t really have one ready or anything, I guess I can just make up somet [ERROR - WORD LIMIT REACHED] (Fixer, mage, tech idiot)

Robodog fucked around with this message at 09:59 on Jul 19, 2017

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

I'll try this. Hell yeah.

Comrade Gorbash
Jul 12, 2011

My paper soldiers form a wall, five paces thick and twice as tall.
I'm interested, chummer.

Mykkel
Oct 8, 2012

we were somewhere around hesaim on the edge of the spinward marches when the drugs began to take hold.

I'm definitely interested. joined discord channel.

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

after a great meal i like to lie on the ground and feel like garbage

Interested!

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The product of hundreds of hours of scientific investigation and research.

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry
gonna app something! Glad to see this up!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBUhaNvnLpU

Platonicsolid
Nov 17, 2008

Interest post!

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
My only experience with Shadowrun comes from the games, but I'm hella interests to change that.

MelvinBison
Nov 17, 2012

"Is this the ideal world that you envisioned?"
"I guess you could say that."

Pillbug
Newbie here with an interest post. How much different is Anarchy from 5e?

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Like a hollow-point bullet
Straight to the head
I never missed...you
On this like something that's on stuff really hard.

Robodog
Oct 22, 2004

...how does that work?

MelvinBison posted:

Newbie here with an interest post. How much different is Anarchy from 5e?

Okay, so in 5e you need like three sheets to write out how your decker works? The only mechanics you need to know for Anarchy is how attributes add to skill dice. Guns still have a little stack of numbers on them but most everything else is handled with descriptors rather than hard stats. It's 5e but with a lot of the hard number crunch stripped out.

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

after a great meal i like to lie on the ground and feel like garbage

"Y'know, I thought the chrome was optional. It wasn't? ...poo poo."

The now-DISGRACED THREE-TIME CHAMP of UCAS CYBERNINJA WARRIOR has headed to AUSSIELAND to wait out all those DEATH THREATS and maybe make a little NUYEN on the side with his SWEET ADEPT SKILLS. He also thinks he's a REAL NINJA.

pre:
NAME: HAYABUSA
TAGS: Orc, Adept, (In)famous, Showy, Ninja??
EMERGED/AWAKENED: woke af
MONITORS: 12/10

STR:    7
AGL:    6
WIL:    4
LOG:    3
CHA:    3

EDGE:   1
ESS:	6

Dispositions

Show 'em why you're the champ!
Never back down from a challenge.
Remind everyone that you're totally a real ninja. All. The. Time.
(Secretly) a sucker for a sob story.

Skills

Close Combat 5+A (Foci Weapons +2) [11/13 dice]
Athletics 2+A [10 dice]
Stealth 2+A [10 dice]
Intimidation 1+S [10 dice]
Pro Athletes (K)

Shadow Amps

Improved Reflexes 1 [2]
   Adept power. +1 attack/movement.
Attribute Boost 2 (Agility) [5]
   Adept power. Add 2 dice OR 2 damage when using Agility.
Wall Running [1]
   Adept power. Run up/across vertical surfaces during a movement.

Cues

"Bro, hold my beer."
"A hallway full of death traps? That's my jam."
*humming the theme to UCAS Cyberninja Warrior while doing something insane*
"I'm no bleeding heart, but I'm not gonna turn my back on a fan!"
"I'm a fraggin' ninja! I can do this poo poo."
"You're pretty good. I'm just that much better."
HAYABUSA sighs as he summons his katanas.
"Nobody's got moves like me, bro. Nobody."

Qualities

Ninja Intimidation Training
   +2 dice for Intimidation tests; may link Intimidation to Strength instead of Charisma.
Mentor Spirit (Ninja Bear)
   Add 1 damage to melee combat; using First Aid doesn't cost a Plot Point.
Distinctive Style [Negative]
   Apparently dressing like a ninja is pretty distinctive in Aussieland. Who knew?
   +2 dice to attempts to recognize/remember HAYABUSA in Perception tests.

Weapons

Unarmed        7S    OK      —      —
Tattoo Swords  11P   OK      —      —
Ninja Bombs*   12P   OK      OK     —

Armour

Armored and Warded Ninja Suit (12)

Gear

Fake SIN
Fake Adept License
Yamaha Rapier motorcycle
Renraku Sensei commlink

Contacts

"Sensei" (elven fixer, big fan of HAYABUSA)
Kit Sunny (human mage, total weeb)

Tricky fucked around with this message at 14:09 on Jul 26, 2017

ibntumart
Mar 18, 2007

Good, bad. I'm the one with the power of Shu, Heru, Amon, Zehuti, Aton, and Mehen.
College Slice
I haven't played Shadowrun since the second edition (unless you count the CRPGs), but assuming Anarchy isn't too tricky to learn, I'd love to take a crack at this.

So character sheet placeholder post ahoy!

Atlatl
Jan 2, 2008

Art thou doubting
your best bro?
:getin:

Bieeanshee
Aug 21, 2000

Not keen on keening.

Grimey Drawer
Trying to come up with something slightly less stupid than a Dinki-Di shaman.

John Dyne
Jul 3, 2005

Well, fuck. Really?
Interest post, I love me some Shadowrun

MelvinBison
Nov 17, 2012

Pillbug

Robodog posted:

Okay, so in 5e you need like three sheets to write out how your decker works? The only mechanics you need to know for Anarchy is how attributes add to skill dice. Guns still have a little stack of numbers on them but most everything else is handled with descriptors rather than hard stats. It's 5e but with a lot of the hard number crunch stripped out.

Sounds great. Gonna go write up a Rigger.

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Royalty is a continuous cutting motion

SR anarchy, or, where they finally decided to merge strength and body. Super my jam.

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

Ignorance, the root of all evil
Crikey!

megane
Jun 20, 2008

It's hard being a technomancer. Everyone you meet pretty much wants to kill you, study you, or both. But if you're lucky, you manage to hide long enough to learn control, slip into the shadows, and keep one step ahead of the corps.

Redline wasn't one of the lucky ones. Her parents handed her over to MCT the moment they figured out what was happening, and she spent the next five years locked away in a secure facility, being tested and scanned and experimented on. They tried hi-tech machinery and neural implants, and when those didn't work they brought in shamans and wizards to mess with her head.

When she finally managed to steal a keycard from one of the scientists and escape, she knew she needed to hide, lay low, avoid doing anything to draw attention to herself. That lasted about a week. What was the point of being free if you just locked yourself up instead? So she hit the streets and discovered the real meaning of life: fast cars, loud music, and driving fast cars really fast while playing loud music really, really loud. It's the only time she really feels alive.

Of course, MCT found her. Wasn't hard. She only made it out of Seattle by the skin of her teeth. Then she had to ditch New York, and Berlin, and New Delhi.

But this time, for reals, she's going to keep her head down. She means it this time! No more racing. No more shadowruns.

Definitely. Definitely.

pre:
== REDLINE ==
Human ท Technomancer ท Test Subject ท Street Racer ท Thrill-seeker

AGL:    5
WIL:    3
LOG:    6
CHA:    4

EDGE:   3
ESS:	4 (-1 magic/healing)

Dispositions

Nobody gets inside my head ever again.
Don't wait. Go! Full throttle, never look back!
Any crash you walk away from is a good crash.
I know I should play it safe... but I just can't.

Skills

Tasking           4+L [10 dice]
Piloting (Ground) 3+A [ 8 dice] (+2 sports cars)
Electronics       2+L [ 8 dice]
Escape Artist     2+A [ 7 dice]
Close Combat      2+A [ 7 dice]
Scorchwave Music  (K)

Shadow Amps

Emergence         [2]
Resonance Spike   [2]
   Complex form. Cybercombat. Matrix damage = 8. Defense = Logic + Firewall.
Infusion          [2]
   Complex form. Choose an attribute of ally in Matrix. Make a Tasking + Logic test. Target’s chosen attribute is
   +1 for each net hit.
Control Rig II    [3]
   Cyberware. Control vehicles by VR, +1 die to vehicle actions, may reroll 2 dice on vehicle actions. –2 Essence

Cues

"No. No no no.  Not happening.  Y'asking the wrong girl, call somebody else."
"Ha haha, YES! Listen to that engine!  This thing is CHROMATIC!"
"Umm, you should buckle your seatbelt.  Trust me."
"No no no, oh no, not again.  I can't DO this!  Why am I doing this??"
"Too late!  I'm in!"
"Wh- you think I'd do this to MY car?  I sliced it from some glitterboy, obviously."

Qualities

Gearhead
   When pushing the limits of vehicles or performing difficult maneuvers, +2 dice to roll.
Natural Hardening
   Reduce Matrix damage taken by 2.
Phobia (MCT) [Negative]
   When in the presence of MCT forces, -2 to all dice rolls.

Weapons

NAME           DAM    NEAR   CLOSE  FAR
Unarmed        2S     OK     --     --
Stun Staff     7S     OK     --     --
HK-227 TX      6P     OK     OK     --

Armour

Racing Leathers (6)

Gear

Fake SIN (Alice Ramirez)
Sony Emperor commlink
Honda 3220 Turbo (A 9, D 10)
Spoof chips

Contacts

Dr. Harriet Stripes (human cyberdoc)
Freckles (dwarven racing underground organizer)
:rice:

megane fucked around with this message at 20:39 on Jul 22, 2017

Atlatl
Jan 2, 2008

Art thou doubting
your best bro?

"Oh, you must be Monster!" It was for the best that the blind oracle couldn't see the laser-focused look of hate that the street name elicited. While aura reading was a quick way to figure out just how unhappy she was with being unable to escape her reputation despite being on the other side of the planet in the middle of a barren, matrix-deprived wasteland, a more immediately telling method would be to hear her activate the pilot light on her Shiawase Blazer.

"You got ten seconds to give me a reason you shouldn't burn to death slowly and I just used five."

"I - I - I can get Raven off your back!"

"I don't know and don't care how you know about me, but if you peep a word to anyone about what sort of magic I use, you're dead. Got it? Twenty more seconds. Twenty words or less. Go!"

The oracle sputters. "You're far from Raven's influence here, and..." She stalls slightly as she tries to count the words under duress. "Another spirit wants to protect you!"

"What's the deal?" She growls. "Tell me the catch!"

"There is no catch! I swear! I just," she holds her hands out in fearful exasperation, "we just want to help! Quokka and I. It would bring a lot of balance to the world, you know? Bring a lot of good."

"Have you considered that it would be faster to kill me? Tell me the practical reason!"

The oracle clutches her head, mouth agape as she tries to find the words. "I mean, nobody's managed to do it yet, right? It's not that easy, and - "

"I'm going back to counting down if you don't give me a straight answer."

"You'd be a good deterrent for peaceful negotiation?"

Monster breaks kayfabe to laugh derisively in her face. "Aight, let's talk."

pre:
MONSTER
A CREATURE MOST AWFUL
AWAKENED
Tags: Human, Mind Mage, Nihilist, Drone Operator, Ex-Dawkins 

STR:  2
AGL:  6
WIL:  4
LOG:  3
CHA:  6

EDGE: 3
ESS:  6

Dispositions

Fear is power.
Always take the blame.
Everyone’s in denial about being a bad person.
Survival is the top priority.

Skills

Sorcery (WIL) 2
Con (CHA) 3
Intimidation (CHA) 5
Piloting (Ground) (AGI) 2
Vehicle Weapons (AGI) 1
Blood Magic (K)

Shadow Amps

Awakened (2)
   Can use magic.
Analyze Truth (1)
   Effect. Caster can determine whether or not subject is telling the truth.
Detect Magic (1)
   Effect. Magical objects and active spells glow in a way the caster can perceive.
Control Thoughts 2 (3)
   Effect. +2 dice to intimidation and negotiation tests.
Custom Gun Drone 1 (2)
   Gain 1 attack/movement (only with gun-drones)

Cues

I vote we just burn it all down.
What is this, baby’s first Saw trid?
It was me, chummer! It was me all along!
Oh, well isn’t that loving cute.
Tons of people have dead parents. Get over it!
Hey, easy! I’m supposed to be the bad guy here!
Out of the way, you’re embarrassing yourself.
Remind me again why we even try to plan anything?

Qualities

Mentor Spirit (Quokka) 
   +1 Con, reroll a die for effect spells.
Silver Tongue
   May reroll 2 dice on Charisma tests.
Distinctive Style 
   Orange and Black, Terrifying, High Anxiety

Weapons

NAME                        DAM  NEAR  CLOSE  FAR
Chainsaw                    4P
Flamethrower (As Shotgun)   9P    OK    -2    -
Ares Alpha (Drone AR)       8P    OK    OK    -2

Armour

Lined Detective's Trenchcoat (9)

Gear

Rally-ized Toyota Gopher
Inert Athame
Maersk Spider RCC
Fairlight Caliban

Contacts

Sage (Blind Wiccan Oracle)
Faxel (Wasteland Gang Leader)

Atlatl fucked around with this message at 12:59 on Jul 26, 2017

Robodog
Oct 22, 2004

...how does that work?

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

The pawsting business is tough work.
Making up an application, but I want to make sure my homebrew Quality isn't too min-maxy first.

Negative Quality: Unlucky: Whenever you roll a Glitch die, roll two dice and take the lowest result. Glitches and Exploits do not count double.

If that's too secret-perk-disguised-as-a-flaw, I've got other options on the table.

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The product of hundreds of hours of scientific investigation and research.

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry

My bud

Character Biography

Data Archive for Wilmar, Holmes:
Parents: Unknown
Known Location 40.434, -88.738
Chicago Sprawl; locale: "JunkYard"
gang affiliation: Mixed
Author: UCAS Engineer MP Cpl. Renols

Outskirts of Chicago

Junkyard is a sprawl section known for disposal of reclamation equipment of Contamination Zone(CZ) and Gang Reclamation Project. Mostly housed by scavengers and gangs trying to run a trade of scrap metal and tech, but Holmes was a bit different: known tech wiz from an early age. Started a makeshift shop in the slums around the Junkyard and started taking SINless clients and other people from the shadows. First contact was around this time, with the hope that the military could qualify him as a field tech or contractor. When informed of the price he did decline, but attempted to establish a legitimate business in the area.

Holmes' Shop

It was shortly after that known local personality named "Eight Eyes" started contact with him and appeared to make him a local resource for the area criminal element. It is around this time, that many of the rigs with Holmes mark started to appear in many anti corporate jobs around the area. The rumor being that Holmes was starting to run minor jobs, and around this time his shop was closed as far as the front desk was concerned. As this was outside military jurisdiction and there had been no attacks on military equipment no action was taken, but information was gathered.

"Eight Eyes" was running attacks on Ares equipment stockpiles and caravans going into and out of the CZ; suspected intel connected him with several various Corps and minor entities that wanted to disrupt the weapon research and development going on there. Two Ares strike teams were closing in on his operation when he decided to take down Site Zeta. Prototype holding for unknown purposes was raided by both Holmes and "Eight Eyes" upon exiting the site; the alarms and video system that had been cut went live.

quote:

Military Intel was able to intercept feed to Ares Security Transcript provided below.

Eight Eyes and Holmes win front of the group of six hear the alarms go off.

Identified as Holmes "What the gently caress is going on? I thought you had that Eig-" Turns toward Large man identified as Eight Ball. "I'm sorry it had to come to this Holmes." Eight Ball raises his hand to the camera with a SIN card. It is identified as Wilmar, Holmes and strike teams are updated with coordinates.

Several large drones emerge from storage and the four unidentified people behind the two start firing into unseen enemies.

"poo poo man, how did you get that. What the gently caress, you were my loving brother man, why th-" Holmes says a unidentified robot next to Holmes appears to open fire toward Eight Eyes, but is distracted by the others being overwhelmed by the drones. When Holmes is forced to pay attention to the drones, and Eight Eyes leaves quickly out of frame.

The intel isn't much to go on, but Ares strike teams were mobilized as fast as they could toward all known locations of Holmes. Airstrikes were ordered in several locations that left large amounts of collateral damage, but all military installations were secure and unaffected. Holmes appeared to leave the area by unknown means as of course Military is being withdrawn from the area, there was little way to offer ability to track him coming through the airport. Kill orders have been issued for Holmes Wilmar though word on the street is that he took the money and ran.

pre:
NAME: Wrangler Hax
TAGS: Human • Junkyard JuryRigger • Prodigy • Ex-Corp Robber(Ares) • Former-UCAS

LOG:    5

EDGE:    2
ESS:	 2

Dispositions

Never met a bot I didn't like.
If I can get to it; it is obvious you didn't want it enough.
When you die, the one with the best toys wins.
Why do it when a robot can do it for you?

Skills

Firearms           2+A
Piloting (Ground)  3+A
Vehicle Weapons    3+A
Con                2+C
Engineering        3+L
Robotics(k)        

Shadow Amps

Control Rig 3
   Control vehicles by VR, +1 die to vehicle actions, may reroll 3 dice on vehicle actions. –2 Essence
Custom Spider Drone 3
   Gain +3 attacks/movements (only with gun-drones). [A6, D6]
Smartlink 2
   +1 die to Firearms or Heavy Weapons rolls. –1 Essence
Wired Reflexes 2
   +1 attack, 1 Plot Point per Scene. –1 Essence

Cues

"Don't worry, I got this"
"The more bang we bring the more Nuyen we bring in."
"Can't split the take till we get the Nuyen"
"My bud does the blasting, I do the fixing"

Qualities

Silver Tongue
   May reroll 2 dice on Charisma tests.
Toughness
   All damage taken is reduced by 1.
SINner, Criminal
   Character is known to Law Enforcement. Their data is available through the Global SIN Registry

Weapons

NAME           DAM   NEAR   CLOSE   FAR
Unarmed         3S    OK      —      —
Makeshift Knife 3P    OK      —      —  
Ares Predator V 6P    OK     -2      —         
Ares Alpha      8P    OK     OK     -2   Drone Mounted

Armour

Lined Raggy Patched Trench 9

Gear

Fake Sin(Bob Walters)
Mechanic toolkit
Suzuki Aurora Street Bike [A 6, D 5]
Fairlight Caliban

Contacts

Walter Fudd - Con man, expartner in crime, part time fence
Sady Williams - Hacker fence, Anarchist extraordinare. 

Axe-man fucked around with this message at 17:15 on Aug 1, 2017

Robodog
Oct 22, 2004

...how does that work?

grassy gnoll posted:

Making up an application, but I want to make sure my homebrew Quality isn't too min-maxy first.

Negative Quality: Unlucky: Whenever you roll a Glitch die, roll two dice and take the lowest result. Glitches and Exploits do not count double.

If that's too secret-perk-disguised-as-a-flaw, I've got other options on the table.

Sure, seems fine too me.

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Royalty is a continuous cutting motion

Geary, Coyote Shaman

Half cutthroat corporate raider, half impenetrable con-woman, half magical backup, half summoner, and all deceit, Geary fills all kinds of roles for all kinds of jobs. While she can fling magical destruction with the best of them, she prefers to whistle up some of her "employees" to take out the trash for her. You've never seen a bodyguard work someone over until the world's best-dressed Earth Spirits give someone a beating. Geary thinks everyone enjoys lying as much as she does, and tends to discreetly feel for truth when not among friends.

At present, she's followed her mentor spirit's usual impenetrable clues towards her next initiation test, and the site of Coyote's next big trick is Australia -- he must like the climate, or something.

pre:
Geary: Shaman/Face
Human - Boardroom Shaman - Coyote is my Copilot - Dressed to Kill 
AWAKENED

STR:    2
AGL:    2
WIL:    7
CHA:    6

EDGE:   2
ESS:    6

Dispositions:

If you don't know the plan, they don't know the plan
I have "people" for that
An accent for every occasion
Dishonesty is its own reward

Skills:

Sorcery         3+Wil  10
Conjuring       4+Wil  11 (Earth Spirits +2)
Astral Combat   1+Wil   8
Con             2+Cha   8 (+1 from Coyote)
Negotiation     2+Cha   8
Spirits(K)

Shadow Amps: 8 points (-2 for awakened)

Summoning Focus (2)
   (Focus) You may summon one additional spirit.
Healing (2)
   (Effect Spell) Roll [Sorcery+Willpower-Essence Modifier] to heal 1 box of P or S damage per hit.
Improved Reflexes 1 (2)
   (Power)+1 Attack.
Lesser Lightning Bolt (1)
   (Combat Spell)6P Damage (+1 per net hit)
Analyze Truth (1)
   (Effect Spell)Duh.

Cues
   You'll have to take that up with contract resolution.
   No, I was thinking I'd have you killed, but your way works too.
   Go ahead, call your boss. I'll wait.
   Do you have a family? Do you want to lose your job? Do you know who I work for?

Qualities

Mentor Spirit (Coyote)
   +1 die for Con tests, may reroll 1 die when casting effect spells.
Exceptional Attribute (Willpower): 
   Increase your (Willpower) cap by +1.
Allergy (Shellfish): 
   -4 to rolls when affected by allergy.

Weapons

Unarmed        1S    OK      —      —
Synthetic Sapphire Knife (conveniently non-magnetic!):            
               2P    OK      —      —
Ares Predator V:
               6P    OK     -2      —

Armour

Lined Coat 9
(an exquisitely tailored one, at that)

Gear:

Fifty drams of reagents
Commlink
Fake SIN (Salish Sidhe Council)
Fake License (Magic)

Contacts:

Maxine Chen: Maxine is a Taiwanese born hacktivist with an overactive conscience, whose cause changes by the week. 
At the moment, she's a techno-syndicalist-anarchist. Since Geary can barely do a matrix search, she usually goes to Maxine 
for building plans and other info.

Tall Mackie: Nobody really knows how Tall Mackie's bizzare wagon gets places on time, all on its own, 
between multiple cities. Not because he's particularly mysterious, he's just too stoned to ever give a straight answer. 
Geary's been trying to figure the thing out for years, along with most of his other customers. 
It's useful to know a man who can get you equipment from five different continents, 
especially when he appears whenever you stick out your thumb the right way and turn a corner.

wiegieman fucked around with this message at 16:04 on Jul 24, 2017

Unknown Quantity
Sep 2, 2011

!
Steven? Steven?!
STEEEEEEVEEEEEEEN!
Insomnia, the Decker who never* sleeps

"Bonjour!" is what you will usually get as an opening greeting from Insomnia, and little else until you return the greeting. This French runner got their name from the fact that across a week-long run, due to the constant flow of information being scanned through for something of worth and paranoia over sources disappearing, the boy hadn't slept until after the run had concluded. Now, no human can truly get by without any rest at all, but Insomnia gets around this through careful management of time and energy, usually taking 20 or 30 minutes off during rare downtime periods to allow for some degree of recovery. Most people don't notice these gaps, however, and assume he's been awake the entire time. They also tend to not question the methods of their decker when most explanations would involve technobabble and talk about chemical receptors in the brain.

Speaking of decking, it turns out when you're being chased by someone who doesn't have to go to sleep, it gets a great deal harder for your information to disappear off the Matrix forever, even when said information is more hazardous to the runner cracking it than to you right now. Enough that GOD sent a canine unit directly to their bolthole within seconds of the data being cracked. Hearing a barrage of angry growls and barks from the other side of the door, Insomnia did the one thing they never should have done: attempt to escape on foot. The bandages around the decker's neck and legs are the prize they won for doing so. To his credit he made very good time making it to the docks and throwing most of his nuyen at a boat driver to let him stow away with a hole in his neck and both legs, even managing to avoid GOD's forces by hiding in a pile of fish, but they most certainly burned every bridge possible with almost everyone they knew, sans their Fixer. Now on a boat to Australia and learning about the Aussie shadow community, Insomnia questions their life choices for a moment before accepting that they'll just have to work with slightly more insufferable partners than usual.

pre:
Insomnia
Tags: Human, Decker, Straight Man, Indifferent, Honest
Mundane

AGL:    4
LOG:    6

EDGE:    6
ESS:	 6

Dispositions

The Matrix is a gold mine of information, if you're willing to sift through all the crap.
Your personal moral quandaries become invalid the second you accept the job.
Always do your best to tolerate your teammates and work together with them.
Genuinely looking out for the best interests of those he trusts, even if he sounds like a jerk doing it.

Skills

Hacking 12d6
Electronics 9d6
Con 6d6
Athletics 6d6
Firearms 6d6
Pharmaceuticals (Knowledge)
Data Havens (Knowledge)
Literature (Knowledge)

Shadow Amps

Fairlight Excalibur
   May reroll 2 dice on Matrix actions, Firewall +3, Matrix Condition Monitor 12, may run 2 programs at a time. 
Jack of All Trades
   May reroll one failed die when rolling a skill you don't have.

Cues

Get me a Neo Vanilla Coke and you'll get what you want within an hour.
You don't see me losing any sleep over it.
Don't use the word "bark" around me. 
There's a lot more going into me eating this snack cake than you think there is.
Christ on a cracker, what did you do?! 
I could reformat this entire host in my sleep.

Qualities

Codeslinger
   2 dice to Hacking tests.
College Education
   Add 2 additional Knowledge Skills
Phobia (Dogs)
   When in the presence of dogs, –2 to all dice rolls.

Weapons

Parashield Dart Pistol        6S    OK      -4      —
PJSS Model 55            9P    OK*      -2      —

Armour

Armor Vest 9

Gear

Fake SIN
Good Commlink
Stash of Anti-Sleep Aids
Pepper Punchฎ Pepper Spray

Contacts

Jean Pierre (Fixer and fellow Frenchman)
Willy Wombat (Local outback tour guide and big game hunter)

Unknown Quantity fucked around with this message at 05:53 on Jul 21, 2017

Mykkel
Oct 8, 2012

we were somewhere around hesaim on the edge of the spinward marches when the drugs began to take hold.

Aithne, Mage

Aithne was born in the Detroit sprawl as part of a roaming collective of anarchists. The closest thing to a parental figure was a Rigger named Rhapsody. The collective
was usually forced out of a sprawl in about 6 months, so Aithne never really got attached to anything or anyone. But she learned at a young age that theft was always worth
doing. Rhapsody arranged for Aithne to stay with a friend when Aithne's magical abilities manifested. Rhapsody's friend was plugged into the runner scene in Seattle, and the runner
scene could always use fresh magical talent.

Aithne prospered in the runner community, getting the job done, and getting paid well. But what good is nuyen if you don't spend it?

Two months ago, Aithne got word that Rhapsody had been missing for a few months, last seen in Sydney. Having just finished a profitable gig, she kissed her latest bed warmer goodbye,
and booked a ride on a slow boat to Sydney.

Now after a month of spending money like water, and no leads to show for it, Aithne is looking for work.

pre:
Name: Aithne Deacon
Human - Mage - Hot - Flashy - Anarcho-collectivist.
AWAKENED

AGL:    4
WIL:    6
LOG:    4

EDGE:    2
ESS:	 6

Dispositions

Spirits are tools, use them well.
Know the rules.  Know when to ignore the rules.
Wine, nuyen, and men are worth having. And can always be replaced.
Team work makes everything easier.

Skills

Sorcery (Spellcasting +2) 4(6) WIL  10 (12)
Conjuring  5 WIL 11
Close Combat 2 AGL 6
Stealth 2 AGL  6

Magic Theory K

Shadow Amps

Summoning focus 2: May summon 1 additional focus.
Firebolt 2: Combat Spell. Damage 6P/AA. Defense S + W.
Heal 2: Heal one box of Physical or Stun damage per hit on a S +W test.
Armor 2: Effect. While sustained the spell adds 3 points of armor to the target. Visible as fiery energy around target.

Cues

The item, how does it react with fire?
Yeah, we can do that, but it will cost you.
Do I look like someone that drinks Synthahol?

Qualities

Spirit Affinity (Fire): 
+2 Dice with Fire spirits.

Toughness:
Reduce all damage taken by 1.

Lifelong Thief:
Must spend Plot point to avoid prioritizing petty or grand larceny over other concerns.

Weapons

Baton          4S    OK      —      —
Ares Predator  6P    OK      —      —

Armour

Stylish Armor Clothing Rating:6 (+1 skill point)

Gear

Fake UCAS SIN (Susan Walters)
Renraku Elite Commlink
Heremetic lodge materials
Glases (image link, thermographic vision)

Contacts

Saviour  (Fixer):  Tall blonde human.  Blue eyes. Saviour has the best jobs, and can usually come up with hard to find items. Aithne once sold him an antique gold cup she snagged in 
a Saeder-Krupp installation.  

Jane Trembley (Talismonger/Magic Tutor) Jane runs a shop in the Detroit sprawl now.   She used to run a shop in Seattle, which is where Aithne met her.  Aithne helped Jane relocate 
to Detroit, when a competitor reduced Jane's enchanting shop to rubble.  

Mykkel fucked around with this message at 18:12 on Jul 20, 2017

OldNorthBridge
Jul 23, 2003

Take your medicine!

I'm definitely interested in this! When should applications be submitted by?

Robodog
Oct 22, 2004

...how does that work?

OldNorthBridge posted:

I'm definitely interested in this! When should applications be submitted by?

You got plenty of time dude, like maybe a weekish

MelvinBison
Nov 17, 2012

Pillbug

"Let the good times roll."

Byron, having spent most of his 55 years working the shadows, used a particularly brutal job as an excuse to retire and spend his twilight years drinking with 'Cmdre', the last surviving member of his old crew. Unfortunately, having nothing to do but drink and reminisce left Byron with too much time on his hands, leading to a series of bar brawls and a ban from almost every bar in Seattle. Things came to a head once Byron charged into a trafficker's den, yelling about setting up a distillery. Several explosions later, Byron's unconscious body was dragged onto a plane heading to Australia.

pre:
Name:  Byron 'Last Call' Stuart
Troll - Street Samurai - Heavy Drinker - Shortsighted - Lifelong Runner

PDT: 13  SDT: 10
STR:    9
AGL:    5
LOG:    2
CHA:    3

EDGE:    1
ESS:      3.5 (-1 Healing)

Dispositions

Want to know if you can trust someone? Get 'em drunk.
I've forgotten more than you'll ever know.
I'm the happiest drunk til I'm not.
Everyone could use a buddy, whether they like it or not.

Skills
Close Combat 6+5A
 Specialization:  Unarmed Melee
Firearms 4+A
Negotiations 1+3C

Shadow Amps
Muscle Toner 2
   May reroll 2 dice on Close Combat tests. -0.5 Essence
Smartlink 
   +1 die to Firearms rolls. -1 Essence
Cyberspurs
   Weapon, may inflict Physical or Stun damage with Unarmed attack. -1 Essence
Jack of All Trades
   Reroll 1 failed die when rolling a skill you don't have.

Cues
"If you're buyin', I'm in."
"I can taste the down-water ya cheap bastard."
"The thing about people who call Trolls 'stupid':  they're right, then they're dead."
"Relax buddy. We just want to talk. Drink?"
"Huh? We doin' something?"
"Cheers!"
"I punched a ghost once."

Qualities
Indomitable (Unarmed)
   When attacking with Unarmed, may reroll exactly 2 dice.
High Pain Tolerance
   Does not take dice penalties for damage until the second row of damage boxes is filled.
Combat Paralysis
   Act last on the first round of any combat (that isn't you specifically initiating an ambush).

Weapons

NAME                DAM   NEAR   CLOSE   FAR
Cyberspurs       5S/P      --          OK         —
(Unarmed)
Defiance T-250    9P      -2          OK         —
(Shotgun)
Armour 
Fitted kevlar vest and jacket: 12 (with Troll bonus)

Gear

Fake SIN
Flask
Nice Watch
Sony Emperor (Commlink)

Contacts
'Cmdre' (Elf Decker; last of the old crew; last real friend)
Darren (Human bartender, and the only one not to ban Byron from their bar)

MelvinBison fucked around with this message at 02:57 on Jul 21, 2017

John Dyne
Jul 3, 2005

Well, fuck. Really?

Kaiyan rested her forehead in her palm, her eyes closed. Thoughts of rampaging through a corrupt corporate lab with a shotgun, cackling manically as she destroyed inhumane experiments and slaughtered fascist scientists danced through her mind. It was magnificent. She pictured a man with an undercut and a handlebar mustache who believed heavily in eugenics trying to explain how elves were a blight upon the world and needed to be extinct, and the top of his head vanishing in a spray of gore and the intimidating roar of a shotgun. She shivered.

"Ma'am? MA'AM! EXCUSE ME, MA'AM." Kaiyan's eyes fluttered open, gritting her teeth as she lifted her head and forced a smile. She forced every bit of friendliness and joy into her voice, meeting the man's eyes.

"I'm sorry, sir, I had a bit of a headache there, my sincerest apologies. How can I assist your business today?"

"You sold me these defective rubber bands! I want a new bag!" Kaiyan looked at bag, a bag of rubber bands so ancient and decrepit that they had to have been purchased some time before the awakening. She bit back her bile and tilted her head slightly.

"I'm so sorry, sir! What seems to be the issue with them?"

"They break every time I stretch one! They're defective!"

"Ah, I understand, sir. Do you have your receipt?"

"I do, but it's faded; I kept them with the rubber bands on a windowsill."

Her eye twitched just slightly. "Oh, that's fine, sir, I'm sure we can look it up." She swiveled slightly to her computer, still smiling. "Do you remember when you bought them?"

"Some time last year, maybe?"

Another twitch. "Ah, sir, I'm sorry, our return policy strictly st-"

"You sold me defective rubber bands, I don't care about your policy! It's not like rubber goes bad!"

She closed her eyes and for a split second, she saw herself clad in the armor she kept buried in the back of her lovely little apartment's closet, hosing down a BTL dealer's den with twin uzis. Glass from monitors shattered, dust sprayed into the air from the cheap drywall, blood and screams filled the air and bad, evil people who no one would miss fell to the ground, never to haunt the world again. But each one had this customer's face.0

"That's okay, sir! We'll make an exception this one time. Go ahead and grab another bag and I'll just D&D this one out of our system!"

Saturday. She just had to wait to Saturday. And then she had a crew. And a run. And bad guys who needed a shotgun enema. The smile she gave the customer became that much more genuine at that thought. She knew her job, on the best days, wasn't THAT bad. But the best days were few and far between, and everyone was so loving entitled. And so. loving. Stupid.

While the customer trundled off in search of new rubber bands that he would never use and likely return in a year, Kaiyan opened up the usual shopping site she went to; maybe they had the newest model of Remington in stock..

pre:
Kaiyan "Pepper" D'Ashar
Human - Street Sam - Weekend Runner - Anarchy in the OZ - Gunaholic

STR:    5

EDGE:    5
ESS:	 4.5

Dispositions
Never found a problem a shotgun can't fix.
Despite all my rage I still have to be at work in the morning.
My chipper voice hides the fact I hate you and everything you stand for.
Why can't I just go off the grid like my brother?

Skills
Firearms 5 + AGL
	Shotgun Speciality 7 + AGL
Con 3 + CHA
Close Combat 2 + STR
Athletics 3 + AGL
Corporate Buzzwords (K)

Shadow Amps
Smartlink - +1 Firearms Die (2 pts, -1 Essence)
Dynamic Tattoos - Can change tattoos at will. (2 pts, -0.5 essence)
More Where That Came From - Gain two additional weapons, may trade melee weapon for ranged weapon. (2 pts)

Cues
"Can we just get on with it?"
"gently caress it, I'm calling in tomorrow."
"Why won't you just let me shoot them?"
"Thank you for calling Ares Mart, where we have the latest in NERPS, how can I assist your business?"
"What does an assistant supervisor even do?"
"*inarticulate screaming and/or sobbing*"

Qualities
High Pain Tolerance - No dice penalties until second row of damage boxes are filled.
Hawkeye - +2 dice to perception tests
Combat Junkie - Must spend a plot point to avoid using violence as the first response to any given problem.

Weapons

Hardliner Gloves   4P    OK      —      —
Ruger Super Warhawk     6P    OK        -2       —
Ares Alpha     8P    OK        OK       -2
Defiance T-250  9P  OK*    -2     —
	*May take -2 to hit two targets for half damage.

Armour
Armored Clothing: 6 (+1 skill point)

Gear
Fake SIN
Sony Emperor commlink
Harley-Davidson Scorpion motorcycle
Bag of rocks

Contacts
Kard Sacree (Human Wage Slave; the cool manager)
Nagaw Hagaw (Dwarf Decker, weapons dealer and general idiot)

John Dyne fucked around with this message at 03:33 on Jul 29, 2017

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...
I'll need some guiding, but I might be interested in this.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gDch1p4c_M

A vicious ex-Cutter from the barrens. Jaylene Slide cut her teeth in the big leagues when she was extracted from her home during the height of the Az-Am war to run for Horizon. Not a bad gig at all for a razorgirl.

Her work mainly consisted of being the door kicker and pointman for an extraction team. Delta Company, 135th Irregulars detachment. They made their living snatching Aztlan Guerreros, local village leaders, mercenaries, reporters, doctors, and just about anyone that was anybody working on the other side of Amazonia. From hastily cleared LZs in the rain forest to "Hotel Warcrimes", their basecamp where they delivered "the packages" to the loving embrace of Dawkins Group agents.

All good things come to an end and now she's back where she started, broke and on the run. Things went south as the war started to come to it's conclusion and Slide was definitely a war criminal by this point so she had to flee. Snuck aboard a cargo ship bound for Africa and from there hitched a ride to Perth. Now she's trying to build a rep in the Aussie shadows as a quiet killer and occasional field interrogator. Her and her Ingram definitely make the sixth world run round.

It's always hard starting somewhere new, let alone a different continent. Things might be looking up for Ms. Slide finally though. Willus is telling her he's putting together a team. Long as she plays nice and professional, she has a slot. Time to get paid omae.

pre:
Jaylene Slide
Tags: Human, Razorgirl, Adrenaline Junkie, Cold Killer, Cocky

STR:    5 (4)
AGL:    6 (5)
WIL:    3 (2)
LOG:    3 (2)
CHA:    4 (3)

EDGE:  2
ESS:   3 (–2 modifier on Magic-related Tests and attempts to heal this character.)

Dispositions
Style over Substance
Attitude is Everything
Live on the Edge

Skills
Close Combat 4 
Firearms 4 
Intimidation 2
Stealth 2
Shadow Community K

Shadow Amps
Cybereyes 3 (Amp Level 4): Cyberware. Ignore vision modifiers, may reroll 3 failed dice with ranged attacks. –1 Essence
Retractable Hand Razors (Amp Level 2): Weapon. Inflicts Physical damage with Unarmed attack, may reroll 1 die. –1 Essence
Wired Reflexes 3 (Amp Level 4):  Gains +1 attack, 2 Plot Points per Scene. –1 Essence

Cues
"A pleasure as always."
"Awwwwww! I didn't realize you were such a pussy! Warms my cold, dead heart!"
"KILL EM! KILL EM ALL!"
"Names Slide, Jaylene Slide."
"There's no rush quite like kicking in the door. Never know what's waiting for you on the other side."
"The baddest bitch on the planet."
"YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"
"WHERE'S THE loving poo poo AT SHITASS!"
"Why live if you can't feel alive?"

Qualities
Bruiser: +2 dice to Intimidation tes
Catlike: +2 dice for Stealth tests
Distinctive Style (Purple Cybereyes): Opposition is at +2 dice to recognize or remember you in Perception tests

Weapons

Ingram Smartgun X 6P OK OK —
Stun grenades 8S OK* OK* —
*Player(s) damaged as well at GM discretion

Armour
Armor Jacket: 12 (–1 skill point)

Gear
Area Signal Jammer
Fake SIN
Commlink (PULSE Wave)
Suzuki Mirage Street Bike [A 6, D 5]

Contacts
Mandy (Human Arms Dealer)
Willus (Human Fixer)

Viva Miriya fucked around with this message at 23:13 on Jul 24, 2017

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.

Master of disguises from Tํr na nำg, undercover in Oz in the guise of a goon.

Robodog
Oct 22, 2004

...how does that work?

Waci posted:

Master of disguises from Tํr na nำg, undercover in Oz in the guise of a goon.

Too bad he got murdered on the way over, too bad.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Faustus Steinmeyer, aka PANZERFAUST aka Pan'

Faustus grew up in Berlin, a pretty normal and uninteresting kid until the day the Halley comet turned him into a goat. SURGE they called it, what an odd twist of fate.

As he grew up, Faustus pretty quickly realized that a lot of jobs would not be interested in hiring a goat, so he tried his best to find a job in which he could wear a helmet. He ran with the Knight-Errants for a few years, learning to handle explosives and heavy weaponry until he got fed up with the restrictive regulations imposed on him. After quitting he managed to join his brother, a bartender in Berlin's famous anarchist district. The time spent living there, away from the corporations, was the best time he ever had. It was there that he developed his love for German music from the last millenium and it was also here that his love for explosions blossomed. There was plenty of work for an experienced saboteur, goat or not, if you just knew where to look. Luckily his brother knew very well where to look. Faustus made quite a name for himself under the handle PANZERFAUST. A very clever handle according to him.

Everything went well for a while until the night of the Saeder-Krupp contract. The Corp had hired him to blow his way into a vault, in order to retrieve important and irreplaceable data. Sadly Faustus might have had a few too many beers and he misjudged the necessary payload. By a lot. After recovering from the mix of horror and giddiness he felt as he watched the entire building disappear, he ran to get his brother, the one who had arranged the contract, and the two of them left Germany in an attempt to escape Lofwyr's displeasure.

They ended up in Australia and both went back to what they knew best. His brother started a bar and Faustus blows poo poo up for a living. Except now he called himself Pan' since the full handle seemed too much to handle for the locals. Also Pan' was pretty fitting for a goat.

quote:

Faustus Steinmeyer, aka PANZERFAUST aka Pan'
Human (kinda) • Ex-PMC Saboteur • Wanderlust • Happy Nihilist • German Goat
NOPE

PDT 11 SDT 10

STR: 5
AGL: 5
WIL: 3
LOG: 5
CHA: 3

EDGE: 2
ESS: 3,5

Dispositions
Live and let die, with a good helping of Schadenfreude
Don't trust appearances but carefully uphold your own
If something's messed up, you can always blow it sky high
Shock and Awe

Skills
Projectile Weapons 3+AGL
Heavy Weapons 5+AGL
Engineering 3+LOG
Athletics 2+AGL
Explosives (K)

Shadow Amps
Smart Link (2)
+1 die to Firearms or Heavy Weapons
Bioware Arms 2 (4)
Reroll 2 AGI dice
Wired Reflexes 2 (3)
+1 attack, +1 plot point
More Where That Came From (1)
Gains additional 2 weapons

Cues
"Maybe if we add some more explosives?"
"Ach ja, that reminds me of back in Germany..."
"Hahaha, sucks to be those dudes."
"Ach du Schei฿e, there's like nothing left, maybe I overdid it a bit."
"Wir fahr'n fahr'n fahr'n auf der Autobahn" (We drive drive drive on the highway)
"I mean, does it really matter in the end?"

Qualities
Is a goat
+2 dice on athletics tests
Toughness
All damage taken reduced by 1
Distinctive Style
Opposition is at +2 dice to recognize or remember you in Perception tests

Weapons
code:
NAME         			DAM	NEAR	CLOSE	FAR  (WHEREVER YOU ARE)
––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
Unarmed 			3S	OK	— 	—
Vandalenbraut/Vandal Bride (Axe)6P	OK	-	-
Knochensไge/Bonesaw (LMG)	8P	OK	OK	OK
Grenades			12P	OK*	OK*	OK*
Fucktotem (Launcher)		12P	OK*	OK*	OK*
Armour
Armour Vest 9

Gear
Commlink
Vaterland (replica VW type 2 camper van (A12 D16))
Plastic explosives
Extensive Krautrock and Neue Deutsche Welle discography

Contacts
Martin Schlagm๖ller (Knight Errant officer, Berlin. Faustus' ex-commander, way back in the day. They used to grab a beer together in the evening, until Faustus had to leave the country.)

Heinrich Steinmeyer (Big brother and ex-partner in crime. After fleeing Germany Heinrich opened a German themed bar in Sidney. Sometimes he puts interested parties into contact with the right individuals.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
NON GOAT FAUSTUS FROM ANOTHER DIMENSION, underlined the stat changes

Faustus Steinmeyer, aka PANZERFAUST

Faustus grew up in Berlin, a pretty normal and uninteresting kid.

As he grew up, Faustus pretty quickly realized that the jobs easily accessible to orks seemed to always involve shooting things, so that's what he decided to do. He ran with the Knight-Errants for a few years, learning to handle explosives and heavy weaponry until he got fed up with the restrictive regulations imposed on him. After quitting he managed to join his brother, a bartender in Berlin's famous anarchist district. The time spent living there, away from the corporations, was the best time he ever had. It was there that he developed his love for German music from the last millenium and it was also here that his love for explosions blossomed. There was plenty of work for an experienced saboteur, goat or not, if you just knew where to look. Luckily his brother knew very well where to look. Faustus made quite a name for himself under the handle PANZERFAUST. A very clever handle according to him.

Everything went well for a while until the night of the Saeder-Krupp contract. The Corp had hired him to blow his way into a vault, in order to retrieve important and irreplaceable data. Sadly Faustus might have had a few too many beers and he misjudged the necessary payload. By a lot. After recovering from the mix of horror and giddiness he felt as he watched the entire building disappear, he ran to get his brother, the one who had arranged the contract, and the two of them left Germany in an attempt to escape Lofwyr's displeasure.

They ended up in Australia and both went back to what they knew best. His brother started a bar and Faustus blows poo poo up for a living. Except now he called himself either PANZER or FAUST, the full thing was apparently too complicated for these aussies.

quote:

Faustus Steinmeyer, aka PANZERFAUST
Ork • Ex-PMC Saboteur • Wanderlust • Happy Nihilist • Very German
NOPE

PDT 11 SDT 10

STR: 6
AGL: 6

WIL: 3
LOG: 5
CHA: 3

EDGE: 1
ESS: 3,5

Dispositions
Live and let die, with a good helping of Schadenfreude
Don't trust appearances but carefully uphold your own
If something's messed up, you can always blow it sky high
Shock and Awe

Skills
Projectile Weapons 3+AGL
Heavy Weapons 5+AGL
Engineering 2+LOG
Athletics 2+AGL
Explosives (K)

Shadow Amps
Smart Link (2)
+1 die to Firearms or Heavy Weapons
Bioware Arms 2 (4)
Reroll 2 AGI dice
Wired Reflexes 2 (3)
+1 attack, +1 plot point
More Where That Came From (1)
Gains additional 2 weapons

Cues
"Maybe if we add some more explosives?"
"Ach ja, that reminds me of back in Germany..."
"Hahaha, sucks to be those dudes."
"Ach du Schei฿e, there's like nothing left, maybe I overdid it a bit."
"Wir fahr'n fahr'n fahr'n auf der Autobahn" (We drive drive drive on the highway)
"I mean, does it really matter in the end?"

Qualities
Natural Athlete
+2 dice on athletics tests
Toughness
All damage taken reduced by 1
Distinctive Style
Opposition is at +2 dice to recognize or remember you in Perception tests

Weapons
code:
NAME         			DAM	NEAR	CLOSE	FAR  (WHEREVER YOU ARE)
––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
Unarmed 			3S	OK	— 	—
Vandalenbraut/Vandal Bride (Axe)6P	OK	-	-
Ehrfurcht/Awe(LMG)		8P	OK	OK	OK
Grenades			12P	OK*	OK*	OK*
Schock/Shock(Launcher)		12P	OK*	OK*	OK*
Armour
Armour Vest 9

Gear
Commlink
Vaterland (replica VW type 2 camper van (A12 D16))
Plastic explosives
Extensive Krautrock and Neue Deutsche Welle discography

Contacts
Martin Schlagm๖ller (Knight Errant officer, Berlin. Faustus' ex-commander, way back in the day. They used to grab a beer together in the evening, until Faustus had to leave the country.)

Heinrich Steinmeyer (Big brother and ex-partner in crime. After fleeing Germany Heinrich opened a German themed bar in Sidney. Sometimes he puts interested parties into contact with the right individuals.)

• Locked thread