Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robodog
Oct 22, 2004

...how does that work?
Horse carts were outdated one hundred years ago, and now you all know why. That ride was terrible. Bumpy, uncomfortable, rough, cramped to hell and slow because who honestly uses horses for anything. But there was one undeniable fact that a horse cart had going for it. It was 100% totally unhackable. Unless like, you fight the horses and steal the cart or something. Which thankfully nobody did, and the cart slowly trots its way out of town and towards the rendezvous point.

[link to new thread]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atlatl
Jan 2, 2008

Art thou doubting
your best bro?
lmao that autoban :rip:

Robodog
Oct 22, 2004

...how does that work?
gotta make this game worth :10bux: now

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

The pawsting business is tough work.
Last known depiction of the criminals before the drop bear attack.

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The product of hundreds of hours of scientific investigation and research.

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry
haha that is amazing

Robodog
Oct 22, 2004

...how does that work?
holy gently caress that's rad. that's the best and you're the best gnoll. i'm giving you 2 karma for that.

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Like a hollow-point bullet
Straight to the head
I never missed...you
That is basically :perfect:

Atlatl
Jan 2, 2008

Art thou doubting
your best bro?
:sbahj:

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Straight to the head
I never missed...you
…where'd everyone (other than Atlatl and me) go? :ohdear:

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

Still here, still holding back a stampede.

Robodog
Oct 22, 2004

...how does that work?
Atl stopped that and calmed cows down via mind magic FYI

Atlatl
Jan 2, 2008

Art thou doubting
your best bro?
someone please go do the paperwork and drive us away while i awkwardly cling to this window the entire time tia

Platonicsolid
Nov 17, 2008

Oh, that's wicked!
And yes, I do live! I was doing something incredibly stupid until Tuesday and it was sucking down all my time. Aiming to do something this evening.

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The product of hundreds of hours of scientific investigation and research.

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry
Yeah poo poo got down with me and work doing something tonight.

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

No one in the warehouse questions why Joanna is walking out wearing a very lumpy trenchcoat after having gained several tons and grown wheels.

But they will card Lia when she tries to sneak into a showing of Crocodile Dundee XII, sitting on top of Jinx's shoulders, who is in turn sitting on Veronika's shoulders. It'll be the fake mustache that gives it away.

Robodog
Oct 22, 2004

...how does that work?
It's Movember. Movember is taken VERY seriously in Oz. drat near a sacred month. Don't you dare defile thy chin with fake 'staches.

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Straight to the head
I never missed...you
I was going to point out that a 'stache is by definition not on the chin at all, but then I realised that Down Under that's exactly where it'd be.

:rimshot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atlatl
Jan 2, 2008

Art thou doubting
your best bro?
really that's what gave away the whole disguise though

• Locked thread