Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010
My list is basically pure spite cuz I don't follow mlb news closely enough to know who all beats their wife etc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010
My hate list is like 50% bad A's pitchers past and present. There are probably more deserving targets but I just haven't kept up to date with who's a homophobe or a wife beater or a bitchboy about batflips

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010
Cespedes entry is incomplete:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4PA8HGhYjc

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

Gonna guess that 3 of the 4 people who voted for Odor as #1 hated were the ones that gave Donaldson the #1 and #2 favorite votes.

Not me, I'm just a sad A's fan

I remember when the trade happened and a couple of people were saying they'd rather have Brett Lawrie than Donaldson straight up. What a world

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010
I know the Cubs ultimately won but as far as individual moments go Rajai Davis owning Chapman was terrific

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010
tbf it isn't just Chapman that made it cool but some residual love for Rajai as one of the only fun parts of the Bob Geren A's

• Locked thread