Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

dromal phrenia posted:

this match could be good but nattie is here so there's probably going to be a gently caress finish

It's not going to be good in any conventional sense but I will keep an open mind. I will not let the haters get to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuroyama
Sep 15, 2012
no fucking Anime in GiP

ChuckDeNomolos posted:

folks, we could be getting a perfect game, a no hitter, a NO DOLPH ZONE. just forty-five minutes left

edit: oh and charlotte :swoon:

You fool! You just jinxed it!

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Fuckin' get to Hot Cops so I can go do other things tonight. :argh:

Nattie reminds me of some of the somewhat hot single moms I saw when I was in elementary school.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

ChuckDeNomolos posted:

folks, we could be getting a perfect game, a no hitter, a NO DOLPH ZONE. just forty-five minutes left

from your keyboard to God's ears, friend

Shawn Cotureier
Jan 21, 2009

Still better than Umberger
Please hold off on AJ and Nakamura until Wrestlemania tia

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

mild mannered meatspin historian

Kuroyama posted:

You fool! You just jinxed it!

listen, how else am i, dolph ziggler posting from a cellphone while enjoying some tasteful crushing videos backstage, going to get on this show

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Shawn Cotureier posted:

Please hold off on AJ and Nakamura until Wrestlemania tia

I wanna watch it.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Goddamn, Charlotte owns.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

RacistGuidingLight posted:

I wanna watch it.

http://njpwworld.com/

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

CBJSprague24 posted:

Fuckin' get to Hot Cops so I can go do other things tonight. :argh:

Nattie reminds me of some of the somewhat hot single moms I saw when I was in elementary school.
someone posted an instagram pic of nattie a while ago, where she wasn't in her ring gear, and yowza

it was not my usual reaction to nattie

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

ChuckDeNomolos posted:

listen, how else am i, dolph ziggler posting from a cellphone while enjoying some tasteful crushing videos backstage, going to get on this show

*gasp* Treachery! :negative:

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

dromal phrenia posted:

someone posted an instagram pic of nattie a while ago, where she wasn't in her ring gear, and yowza

it was not my usual reaction to nattie

if you don't react to nattie with anything other than full blown looney tunes wolf howling and your eyes shooting out of your sockets, i don't trust you

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

ChuckDeNomolos posted:

I'm relatively certain we got that last week.

And the week before that, he was only in the battle royale and got eliminated first.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

eventually someone backstage will be watching the match by standing completely behind the TV

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon

ChuckDeNomolos posted:

if you don't react to nattie with anything other than full blown looney tunes wolf howling and your eyes shooting out of your sockets, i don't trust you

personally, i get an erection

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Becky wins, yay!

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
Awesome finish

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

hey no interference or anything

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Man it's nice when they put together two women who can actually wrestle. That was good.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
That was good wrestling.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

dromal phrenia posted:

eventually someone backstage will be watching the match by standing completely behind the TV

Fandango, voice muffled as he is between the television and the wall: This evidence appears somewhat...inconclusive.

Tyler Breeze, also muffled, beside him: Zoom. Enhance.

Big Queefy
Jan 27, 2013

Good match and Becky wins

The best result.

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

Bill Goldberg posted:

personally, i get an erection

gross, no one gets those in rowdy ringsports

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Writer Cath posted:

That was good wrestling.

I liked it.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

yessssss finally we get to the fashion files

someone pointed it out last week, they keep pushing it further and further into the show. fashion files main event in two weeks?

Big Queefy
Jan 27, 2013

"The truth is not H"

ROFL

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

i wonder how often sin cara picks up a soda can, feels the heft, and thinks wistfully of the good ol' days

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

dromal phrenia posted:

yessssss finally we get to the fashion files

someone pointed it out last week, they keep pushing it further and further into the show. fashion files main event in two weeks?

Tyler Breeze will main event Survivor Series against Samoa Joe as WWE Champion vs. Universal Champion.

There will be several dozen costume changes. The match will be longer than Omega/Okada II.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
I'll take the X-Files but I was hoping for a Twin Peaks parody

TERRIBLE SHITLORD
Oct 20, 2005

MY NIGGA HAVE
YOU TRIED LSD

VJeff posted:

Tyler Breeze will main event Survivor Series against Samoa Joe as WWE Champion vs. Universal Champion.

There will be several dozen costume changes. The match will be longer than Omega/Okada II.

The match will culminate with Tyler dressing up as Joe's own mom and fooling him into a rollup victory.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
Is it just me or does Renee look better with the shorter hair?

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Naomi's extreme disdain for Lana even after throttling her three times is great.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

yessssss

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

the only way i'm okay with lana getting dogged this hard is if it's building to her getting destroyed by Summer

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
R-Truth is out there.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Where is Little Jimmy?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I miss anything go-I WANT TO BO-LIEVE :vince:

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Sky-ence.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

I WANT TO BOLIEVE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Zedd
Dec 25, 2011
The G-hooooooooo-st train

• Locked thread