Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
Even though "Nice Guys" spend most of their time ranting about how women just want to "date jerks", they are oblivious to the fact that they are just as misogynistic and self-centered as the so-called jerks they gripe about. They also tend to befriend women with the expectation that the women will have sex with them because they are a "Nice Guy" even though women don't owe them anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
Interesting is a pretty strong word

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
drat perceptive my friend. you piece of poo poo. you loving moron.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~
I thought this was gonna be about the movie.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Maybe anakin thought the Jedi were evil cause they kill children

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Nice guys are willing to split a cold Barq's root beer float with their ladyfriends

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Genderfluent
Jul 15, 2015

Guys, I think he finally cracked the code

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I'm not like that nice guy thou

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Smythe posted:

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
This just in. Water is wet.

Please ban op along with that loving retard "Ride the Gravitron" please.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
#GBS hates A&W

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
nice guy... I think I'll take it!

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax
Don't be a nice guy take the blackpill

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Kuato posted:

This just in. Water is wet.

Please ban op along with that loving retard "Ride the Gravitron" please.

It's so cute how you & Comfy Fleece Sweater keep buying each other avs :allears:

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK
Oven Wrangler

Bareback Werewolf posted:

I thought this was gonna be about the movie.

It was a good movie IMO. I liked it a lot.

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
I remember when it used to be called the Ladder Theory

wonder what frustrated virgins will come up with a decade from now to delude themselves into thinking the problem isn't with them

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
Mind blown.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

#WizardMasterHatesWomen

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

im putting you in the friend zone now op

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.

ElectricSheep posted:

to delude themselves into thinking the problem isn't with them

Yeah, but everyone does this. It's what psychologists call the "fundamental attribution error".

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax
Femgoon here.

I just tricked this pathetic pussy into the friendzone.

I'm a little disappointed at how easy it was. I like a challenge and this one was like putty in my hands. He tried to do the nice guy routine, pretending he didn't want to have sex with me, which really turned me off. Its disingenuous, dishonest and obvious. So I flipped the script on him. If he was going to be fake with me by hiding his true intentions and try to trick me into a relationship, why shouldn't I be fake with him so that I can exploit him for emotional support?

I told him I just wanted to be friends. He said he was fine with that (I still laugh with my girlfriends when I mimic the facial expression he made). Then I waited. After about two weeks of us talking about my sex life with ex-boyfrieds in facebook chat, I invited him to come over and drink beers with me at my place. I had invited some other guys (who had girlfriends, some of them there, or were genuinely good friends) over and they were already there when he got there. After he arrived, I put on some music and started dancing seductively while constantly staring at him. I ignored the other guys in the room and I treated him like a king. I constantly brought him beers when the one he was drinking was empty. I sat in his lap and touched him a lot. I laughed at all his jokes. Basically, I gave his ego a hand job.

I repeated this process two more times, and by the third, he made a move on me. I shot him down of course, which was the plan all along, feigned surprise at his sexual attraction to me and apologized for giving him mixed signals. He accepted my apology and left.

Now he goes shopping with me, always answers the phone when I need some advice, helps me repair my car, and buys me flowers from time to time. He's a good little beta boy, who knows exactly how to please me. He's my pathetic little emotional tampon.

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Luxury Communism posted:

Femgoon here.

I'm a little disappointed at how easy it was. I like a challenge and this one was like putty in my hands. He tried to do the nice guy routine, pretending he didn't want to have sex with me, which really turned me off. Its disingenuous, dishonest and obvious. So I flipped the script on him. If he was going to be fake with me by hiding his true intentions and try to trick me into a relationship, why shouldn't I be fake with him so that I can exploit him for emotional support?

I told him I just wanted to be friends. He said he was fine with that (I still laugh with my girlfriends when I mimic the facial expression he made). Then I waited. After about two weeks of us talking about my sex life with ex-boyfrieds in facebook chat, I invited him to come over and drink beers with me at my place. I had invited some other guys (who had girlfriends, some of them there, or were genuinely good friends) over and they were already there when he got there. After he arrived, I put on some music and started dancing seductively while constantly staring at him. I ignored the other guys in the room and I treated him like a king. I constantly brought him beers when the one he was drinking was empty. I sat in his lap and touched him a lot. I laughed at all his jokes. Basically, I gave his ego a hand job.

I repeated this process two more times, and by the third, he made a move on me. I shot him down of course, which was the plan all along, feigned surprise at his sexual attraction to me and apologized for giving him mixed signals. He accepted my apology and left.

Now he goes shopping with me, always answers the phone when I need some advice, helps me repair my car, and buys me flowers from time to time. He's a good little beta boy, who knows exactly how to please me. He's my pathetic little emotional tampon.

hosed up if true.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Luxury Communism posted:

Femgoon here.

Source?

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
you sound like you have a low sexual market value OP

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Luxury Communism posted:

Femgoon here.

:boom:

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Great first post, username.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

OP, I'm glad you're developing some self insight.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I can't wait until libido suppression medication is mandatory for all boys. They don't get to have their first erection until they prove they understand the most basic sexual dynamics.

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
In contrast I will work tirelessly to ensure that all men are fully erect from their fourteenth birthday onward

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Nice guys finish last because they're so loving goddamn fat.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Interesting observation I had about "Wizard Master threads"

They generally suck.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
Nice guys are really assholes? Why I never!

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Das Boo posted:

Nice guys finish last because they're so loving goddamn fat.

Lol

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
For hands of gold are always cold!

My Rhythmic Crotch
Jan 13, 2011

Luxury Communism posted:

Femgoon here.

select all --> right click --> search google for --> http://krautkanal.com/int/24778790

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Smythe posted:

Y r u so rude

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Is "strong, confident woman" the female version of Nice Guy?

As a result of a lunch conversation with a female friend recently, who was bemoaning her recent breakup and lack of success on the dating front.

Lots of "nice guys" are in reality clingy, annoying, assholish, entitled creeps. Which is why they don't make much headway; women (and men) can see who is polite, courteous and gentlemanly and if you have to call yourself a "nice guy" you probably are none of these things.

Likewise, my friend is loud-mouthed and obnoxious, a harpy if there ever was one. She likes to use the old "men are intimidated by strong confident women, like me" trope. Which, IMHO, is bollocks. She is no great catch, she is a lousy partner, which is why no one stays with her (seriously, she demanded that one guy go with her to the opera, as opposed to go to the hospital to be with his mother who had just had a coronary artery stenting, since he had a sibling who could be there and she really did not want to go alone or with a friend..

I have known many women who are strong and confident; they don't usually need to say that they are, you see it in their actions and the way they carried themselves. Ditto with real "nice guys".

So any validity to this hypothesis?

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~
I think that all people are gay.

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

My Rhythmic Crotch posted:

select all --> right click --> search google for --> http://krautkanal.com/int/24778790

Kraut K Anal?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
i admit it, i used to be a nice guy. one day i decided, hey, what im doing is wrong. the world used to have grandmothers decide your mate, more recently people would be expected to socialize and save themselves for marriage. if a woman wants to get banged by three dudes at once while saying they love you over the phone and that theyr'e grocery shopping, its fine. if a woman uses all her emotional support welfare after getting an abortion to feed her cats, that's fine too. the modern world is a great place.. to be a woman.

• Locked thread