Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Let me start off by using my own little system to help hash out a setting:
  • What’s the big aesthetic of this comic? Pirates? Ninjas? Ghosts? Something else?
  • Martial artists with a hint of chinese mythology and some sci-if motiffs
  • What gives people power? Is there anything that gives them power or is the world just like that? Ki? Jutsu? Magic? Or just skill?
  • People can become powerful through the mastery of ki energy.
  • Why do people fight? What motivates most people? Is there some big goal? To be the best? Head of a country? Peace?
  • While individual reasons might vary, the general trend tends to be a desire to become the strongest in the universe.
  • Does something tie all the characters together? A tournament? A shared master? A shared enemy? An acedemy? Something else?
  • All the characters are the students of the same dojo and same master, Kitsusennien.
  • How is this world different? Is it mystical? Medieval? Science Fiction? Something else?
  • While the cities are more advanced than the modern day, the rural areas are like medieval china and are full of mythical and extinct creatures like dinosaurs and bearmen.
  • What is the name of this manga?
  • Martial Arts Madness

I'm looking to playtest my Powered By The Apocalypse hack, Friendship, Effort, Victory. It is a hack inspired by Shonen Battle Manga. I'm looking to work out the kinks with it and get everything smooth. Increase my own understanding of the system as making something gives you a different perspective from playing something.

So, what I'm looking for is:
  • A filled out playbook (find in link provided above)
  • No bio
  • Optional: Picture

The game will be Thursday at 8pm EST for 2-3 hours.

Recruitment will run from today to July 25th at 11:59:59PM EST and the first session will be July 27th.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread