Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I was just watching RyuQuezacotl do a D2 speed run and a rare jewel dropped so I said, whilst putting spaghetti in my mouth, "Oooh! Rare jewel for the win... Brother."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Y'all know the story already but just to set the mood here, this thread is about the moments like when my sister hid in my room and caught me playing ESPN 2K5 franchise mode and saying Now YOU are a bad rear end. to one of the draft prospects in the off season. Except your an adult and catching yourself.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This is more about if your watching a stream and talking to the streamer but out loud, alone, to your computer screen.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

It's one of my favorite stories ever. One time a buddy of mine was on vent (old skool VOIP) with a live mic w/o knowing it. He was playing a lovely korean mmo with timed hits and every combo he would make a little baby grunting noise. Uunf. Nnnph. Mmnuf

Gamer noises ftw

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bill Barber posted:

When in_training was streaming while also on a voice call with his buddy and didn't have it muted and was just singing and doing all stupid poo poo and then he realized it and started freaking out and his friend asked him who was watching and he was like "it's a, uhh, there's these guys, ugh it's just from an Internet forum"

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

trying to jack off posted:

two Number 9's, a Number 9 Large, a Number 6 with extra Dip, a Number 7, Two Number 45's, one with Cheese, and a large Soda

• Locked thread