Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
AegisP
Oct 5, 2008

Inzombiac posted:

Wow!
I just got a jackpot llama from the collection book.
Do they always boost up to gold? Because uh... I got some nice stuff out of that.

Now if only I could get a rifle defender that wasn't a level 1/1 grey. It's killing me. There's a quest to upgrade a defender but I literally can't.

Anyway, this game rules. I love it.
The daily XP bonus that you get? That seems to roll over indefinitely. I have 15,000+ banked since I only play 1-2 matches a day.

As far as I'm aware, having also gotten that llama and also hearing about other people, that Jackpot Llama you get from the collection book (at level 13 I think?) does in fact always turn gold.

It gave me my Epic Ninja, and a Mythic Lead Survivor, among other things and is otherwise awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AegisP
Oct 5, 2008

the panacea posted:

This is what the devs posted on the official forums re Progression

Transform keys - Combine commons, and uncommons to get rares. When you’re ready start combining Survivors to get ones you need.

Do note that with these Transforms, keep an eye on the results window on the right. You might select a Transform key that will give you a Rare, but you need to use enough material components (people, heroes, etc.) to move that bar far enough over for the reward to tell you you're getting your Rare thing. If you only put in a token amount, it'll show a bit of experience or an Uncommon (green) result instead.

AegisP
Oct 5, 2008

Epic Ninja whose sword passives I'm currently ignoring because I have an Epic Laser Scythe with +35% Crit Chance, +10% Damage & Affliction on hit for 6s. I'm also trying out that Hero Squad Bonus for Greater Impact & +1.5s stun on melee crits, though I'm not entirely sure if it's doing anything.

Dragon Slash is pretty great, and double jump is awesome, not only for the height clearance, but also for the fact that if you use a directional jump pad and double jump while still under the jump pad's influence, you go flying

• Locked thread