Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
wjs5
Aug 22, 2009

Right, was playing with m2tt and a Skandranon and we had a mission where the storm moved a few times and changed the enemy spawn while doing the defense timer. So thats a thing that can happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wjs5
Aug 22, 2009

Nechronic posted:

Is there a cap on founder's coins that I'm missing? I got at least 400 founders coin drops out of the 15 free llamas but I was only able to afford one founders pack when I was finished opening them all.

You did not get 400 founders coins out of 15 lamas, thats not the rate you get them. You probably misinterpreted the numbers on them as they will show you the number you are at with that one added in.

Normally you get about 10 coins per standard lama

wjs5
Aug 22, 2009

Whats the reward for winning?

wjs5
Aug 22, 2009

Snak posted:

I'm sorry, I should clarify that I'm playing this on ps4. It's probably why I've never encountered this type of feature before.

Pretty much any multiplayer game that has rounds has a wait period before the start of a round. You must be new to pvp multi games that arent an mmo. Granted the wait may be a bit to long.

wjs5 fucked around with this message at Sep 28, 2017 around 18:46

wjs5
Aug 22, 2009

Snak posted:

I just came from Battlefield 1 and Titanfall 2, neither of which have that.

I don't really play mmos? I don't really understand the hostility that I'm getting here.

Edit: besides, my original comment was simply that the period seemed a) arbitrary and b) too long and the devs agree. So there's no problem.

Battlefield does have a wait period before the start of a round though, yes it may have been to long but it is normal to have a wait period on a server before a round starts.

• Locked thread