Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014
Is there a button I missed to pick back up stuff I've placed down, or do I have to manually destroy them all with a pickaxe? I want to re-do my Storm Shield area, but if I have to tear down every wall with my pickaxe...........................................

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014
Shot myself in the dick by putting up my Constructor (the first one you get for free) and a random drop Ninja into the Collection without properly reading how the Collection works, now I'm waiting for a constructor to drop so I can do these Hero quests/send a Hero out to do expeditions.

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014
I haven't had an issue with ammo for a bunch of maps after setting my matchmaking to public and going do a Atlas City map with pubbies.. you get about a whole day of scavenging materials throughout the city, then you can go start the Atlas thing on the second day and the pubs will usually join you at the objective by then.

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014

sushibandit posted:

Are the weapon llamas worth it, or should I stick with the upgrade ones always, especially early on? Mainly trying to find legendary/epic/whatever handgun and sniper/assault rifles to upgrade/evolve and remain useful in missions above my rank.

The few Purple and Oranges that I've found have been in the 350 cost llamas and the founder's pack llamas.

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014
What about the RED SKULL icon on the minimap that is like a storm/blackhole that damages you? is that anything special?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014

Veritas posted:

What heroes is everyone playing? I leveled a blue brawler ninja to level 20, and she's pretty fun and does good DPS. I also have a level 20 blue Powerbase builder, and i use him for shield defenses and to help friends. I do have an epic enforcer outlander (TEDDY spec) that sounds like it could be fun. Has anyone tried a TEDDY build?

Honestly having 1 of each class leveld up is probably your best bet. but uh, special forces banshee for my main dps or wrecking bull when i want to build stuff and then pathfinder jess when i want to get my mats bck to 999

• Locked thread