Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

I'd kinda love a stonewood reset

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

The discord is pretty dead, so I haven't been able to find a goon group in weeks but when it was hopping groups of goons were always better than pubbies.

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

Great Beer posted:

Probably not. It grubs for money harder than poo poo like Clash of Clans and has a lack of content and variety in the "early" (first 20 hours) of the game. Its worst feature, imo, is that the game is just way too loving easy. Theres no challenge to it at all. So unless you really like grinding for months and clicking on slow dumb targets dont bother.

Difficulty does ramp up once you start having many things to defend and lots of lobbers and propane guys, but honestly some of that difficulty is the fact that pubbies get stupider.

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

Holy poo poo the mission to deploy 5 See-bots what a bullshit mission. Is there any way to do more than 1 per mission?

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

Great Beer posted:

Higher level rescue the survivor missions sometimes have two.

Oh it's just a random spawn with the mission so I got all 5 in one shot. Poorly worded.

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

I've had great success throwing a trap in a house because folks will just rush in and you can do a good deal of damage and also make it an alarm for you.

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

Can you group in BR yet? Legally I mean?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

Honestly I've found something like a shotgun is the way to go. Get up close in cover and blast fast.

• Locked thread