Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

I would really like the game, but this is the only place on the internet that isn't complaining about how it is seemingly impossible to level up and upgrade once you hit a certain point without dropping a bunch of cash.

From what I am reading once you hit a point a certain currency just stops appearing and the only way to level/upgrade is severely time gated. Have any of you guys hit that point?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

Snagged a free copy of the game from a friend. Thank gently caress I did not pay for this. No long post from me I found the perfect review that sums up my feelings about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUHc9q0KSUg

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

Is the weapon Lama worth buying or is there something better to spend the coins on?

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

Jusupov posted:

Apparently the game doesn't have any content for the third area. The base is different but there are no missions like in the first two.

In a level 60 zone mimics drop the same stuff as level 1, nice

Bahahahah you can literally walk into a real life store and buy it off the shelf and it is not finished

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

Jesus, I have hit a wall at 17. I have all my squads at 3 slots and levelled up all of them that I can and am out of survivor XP. poo poo is taking forever to kill.

This is quickly turning into a Korean style grind game

If you are thinking of buying it

DO NOT SPEND MONEY ON THIS GAME

Raged fucked around with this message at Jul 31, 2017 around 04:22

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

Why are there level 40 enemies in level 19 missions?

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

Inzombiac posted:

Did you join someone else's game or were there a couple 40s among the 19s?

Nope, missions I started it has happened twice and yes I checked they are 19 missions

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

Do the quests that give coins such as the Storm shield and # of missions completed quest go away after a certain amount?

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

socialsecurity posted:

Yeah they peter out at 10. At that point you are stuck with dailies and very rarely a timed mission.

Uggggh.

Thing that irks me about the game is that the base game is fun, but the 50 systems that are in the game to push you towards dropping tons of cash on it are infuriating. Bet we will be seeing research boots in the future.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

explosivo posted:

Was emailed a long survey today about my experience so far. It asked if I would be interested in a "Fortnite Mobile Experience". I said yes in hopes that they give me a way to manage away missions from my phone but the reality will probably be something a lot worse.

I got it too. However mine suddenly "finished" half way through. Think it just gives up if you are negative about certain things

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

Got an orange axe from a lama. Sadly no hero gives a bonuses to axes like swords or Hammers

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

Oh get hosed, gently caress this poo poo

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

Great Beer posted:

early access gaming lol

A game that you can walk into a store and buy off the shelf with no mention of early access. Same with the PSN store

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

After playing for about 4 days I was able to get a refund on my package.. I'm out

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

Just downloaded the game and went to play and there is a 44 min wait. Is this some ploy to get people send money for "priority access" or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

Kiranamos posted:

Ever since Drake and mobile, this is just the best time to get some ill-deserved wins.

Wait...... Are mobile and PC crossplay?

• Locked thread