Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Diephoon
Aug 24, 2003

LOL

Nap Ghost

Skandranon posted:

Or Anti-Material Punch... but then again, that's mainly so I can get through walls faster so I get the loot screw you suckers!

My first rare hero has this and I love it. I just bust into every house like the kool aid man.

e: Every time I punch through a boulder I think of Chris Redfield.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xuXkVzBdJQ

Diephoon fucked around with this message at 21:38 on Jul 26, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diephoon
Aug 24, 2003

LOL

Nap Ghost
Are there any good written guides to Storm Shield building? I tried to do some goofy poo poo with pathing but I don't know where the threshold is between "ok i'll try to walk around" and "gently caress it let's go straight through"

Diephoon
Aug 24, 2003

LOL

Nap Ghost

Tei posted:

I don't know any. Some random dude just posted this in reddit, and could be worth testing.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FORTnITE/comments/6q486u/plankerton_shield_1_solo_0_shots_fired/

The problem of shield defenses, is that you don't know where the attack will come from, so is hard to guess where to put defenses first.

Thanks, this looks useful. Now to tear down my entire base by hand :negative:

Diephoon
Aug 24, 2003

LOL

Nap Ghost
Is there a cap on founder's coins that I'm missing? I got at least 400 founders coin drops out of the 15 free llamas but I was only able to afford one founders pack when I was finished opening them all.

Diephoon
Aug 24, 2003

LOL

Nap Ghost

wjs5 posted:

You did not get 400 founders coins out of 15 lamas, thats not the rate you get them. You probably misinterpreted the numbers on them as they will show you the number you are at with that one added in.

Normally you get about 10 coins per standard lama

Oh, that makes sense. I just assumed that you were getting what was on the card since that's the way most of the cards work, isn't it?

• Locked thread