Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

chopstixdiva posted:

Was anyone having issues with sound and weird visual glitches? Was playing PVP last night and had no in game sounds, chests being opened but not showing as opened, and a weird spinning when dropping from the bus. Odd.

Buggy game is buggy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
I saw the challenge and googled it just to see what it was. I picked up the star immediately and completed it. Later, I couldn't even see the map at Dusty...

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Johnny Truant posted:

I baited someone into a trap last night and god drat did that feel awesome. I wonder if the Facebook link works, let's see.. nope, because PS4 media share is poo poo. I'll try to upload the video later.

Sharing to YouTube works off and on, but it's been working for me the last couple of weeks.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Akumos posted:

https://clips.twitch.tv/PowerfulWiseBottleDoubleRainbow

If anyone is doing battlepass and doesn't want to fight at Wailing Woods for chests go get the chest in this building, spawn like 50/50 and you must open from the outside on a ramp so it counts as WW

Cheers! This helped me out a ton! I'd say a chest was there about 75% of the time for my last 5 attempts. Never saw another soul go for it

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Lol it was a paid infomercial

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Johnny Truant posted:

Yeah it's ridiculously fun. I landed with my ENTIRE team at Pleasant and we were just like locusts, moving from place to place leaving destruction in our wake

I wish people would remove their markers before or after landing. The mini map gets so cluttered :/

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Lol they stopped developing pve so they could pay a celebrity for marketing

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Bottom Liner posted:

Blitz sounds loving awesome. I want that permanently.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
I wanted to check in with my console playas and give a shout out to nickmercs. Watch his stream. I know all the top fortnite players are on pc, but it's important to remember what teir game play looks like on our platform. Watching him as helped me adjust some combat expectations, but more importantly, showed me how to control my engagements.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Definitely

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Needs more challenges. More dailys, maybe teired weekly's..?

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

OMGMYSPLEEN posted:

Has anyone been able to get the Twitch Prime skins? I’ve tried and retried and it never shows up in my locker.

Myself and a buddy have had problems, too. Though, I think he finally got them? I tried linking my accounts twice, but I'm a moron so it's possible I didn't FULLY complete the steps... I stopped caring to be honest

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Housh posted:

I have been enjoying BR on PC and PS4 immensely. Haven't had this much fun playing online multiplayer in a long time. I can't believe it's free. Is there any benefits besides cosmetics to pay money?

Cosmetic only.
Buying the Battle Pass for $10, gives you a set of weekly challenges and leveled reward system. You'll earn some skins, emotes, xp bonuses. And by the time you've reached level 95 you should have earned enough vbucks to purchase next season's Battle Pass :)

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Nullsmack posted:

Eh, I mostly got STW to try it out and grind out vbucks. It was on sale for $20 and I've probably got quite a bit more vbuck out of it than I would have just buying them with the money. And I die so easily in BR that it's nice to just go into STW and chill out for a while.

This is why I bought the pve. I don't think I've even finished the tutorial levels :/ I'd be more inclined to play it if a) they transferred over combat pro so I can use the button layout I'm comfortable with, and b) my friends were interested.

Last night was my 28th consecutive log in... Thanks for the 300v's!

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
:justpost:

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Emron posted:

How many wins are you at poom, are you at like a 50% winrate yet

Good lord no way. It took me about 50+ hours to get my first solo win, and I only have 4. I mostly play squads and am creeping up on 100 victories there. I'm absolutely poo poo at building, and I've only noticed my gun skill improving in the last couple of weeks.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Here's a clip of me killing a squad without taking a lick of damage

https://youtu.be/GM64mF6aiM0

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
https://youtu.be/wy-NL5gzb9E

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Pvp is free

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Aw hell yeah

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Withnail posted:

loot quandary

Hahaha yeah man. Lately I've been going "streamer" mentality with AR / pump / tac / shields or medkit / sniper or rockets

It's hard leaving any kind of health item on the battlefield :/

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
I'm proud

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Beemo posted:

Getting a win in this game is fun and all, but have you ever dropped, gotten a gun and killed another parachuting player?
I felt a mixture of pride and shame.. mostly shame.

I'm just happy to get a few shots in, ruffle the guys feathers a little. But yeah when I get that kill its a little sad :(

• Locked thread