Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
Glenn Quebec
Oct 30, 2005

Mr. Saturn posted:

Am happy.
Am in trouble.
No, wait.
Am happy.

I got the LIMITED EDITION of this game for no good reason and I'm looking forward to it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glenn Quebec
Oct 30, 2005

Mr. Saturn posted:

Am happy.
Am in trouble.
No, wait.
Am happy.

This game has so much hand holding that I'm stunned with people wanting more tutorial. The game is pretty overt with the "DO THIS BONUS OBJECTIVE."

And why would anyone think they couldn't or shouldn't explore?

Glenn Quebec
Oct 30, 2005

Mr. Saturn posted:

Am happy.
Am in trouble.
No, wait.
Am happy.

Please. I knew this game was garbage with pubbies the minute I was on like mission five and it's like don't overbuild. Two minutes later, 31/30 objective failed.

Glenn Quebec
Oct 30, 2005

Mr. Saturn posted:

Am happy.
Am in trouble.
No, wait.
Am happy.

Popete posted:

I bought the Deluxe Edition, am I gonna have to spend more money to get anywhere in this game? Cause if so I'll go ahead and cancel that order right now.

Why is this how games are structured these days? I just wanna pay full price and have a game to play.

You will, calm down.

Glenn Quebec
Oct 30, 2005

Mr. Saturn posted:

Am happy.
Am in trouble.
No, wait.
Am happy.

People are like bad Seinfeld jokes in here, "What's the deal with pricing schemes these days????"

Glenn Quebec
Oct 30, 2005

Mr. Saturn posted:

Am happy.
Am in trouble.
No, wait.
Am happy.

Akumos posted:

I read you can leave games and keep the resources you gained in that game. If that's the case, couldn't you and 3 friends setup supply drop farms while building where you just enter games, all do a supply drop and collect them, then leave and repeat til max resources again?

It's true because the three basic resources of wood stone and brick are no big deal.

Glenn Quebec
Oct 30, 2005

Mr. Saturn posted:

Am happy.
Am in trouble.
No, wait.
Am happy.

This game gives you a lot of RNG and stats to sperg over and the truly damned autists can implode over them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glenn Quebec
Oct 30, 2005

Mr. Saturn posted:

Am happy.
Am in trouble.
No, wait.
Am happy.

Maybe a cap on how many founder packages you can get??

• Locked thread