Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
stuxracer
May 4, 2006

I picked up this game a few days ago and got to the lvl6 shield defense quest. I got smoked trying it solo. Is the “find help” checkbox a thing that works? I tried a couple times using that and no one joined.

Game is super fun in PVE mode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stuxracer
May 4, 2006

Ok thanks for the info. I will ask in general chat next time.

stuxracer
May 4, 2006

Hmm. Hit CV and the game basically just going “Ok now repeat the same thing x2-5” without any change.
Not that the earlier quests were that different but at least there was some progression visible in the quest chain. Seeing the upcoming rewards and stuff.

stuxracer
May 4, 2006

We did a 4++ upgrade cat3 fight the storm and I got 53 extra tickets. Worth it. :downs:
I still have a lot of fun but I don’t really see the point in upgrading since the rewards are not good.

stuxracer
May 4, 2006

Yeah I’d say from start to near the end of Plank I actually had fun. Or this grind in CV made me think that was what fun is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stuxracer
May 4, 2006

Right before they break, recycle them so you get some materials back. It’s not a lot but it disappears anyways so might as well.

• Locked thread