Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

So question about editions. The deluxe edition says it has a rare 8 hero starter pack. Does that mean the standard edition doesn't come with heros to play as or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

So what is the purpose of survivors? Just making sets to get bonuses? Also isnthe only way to craft guns and look at your backpack is being in a round and not anywhere in the pre game menu?

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

EDIT: nevermind figured it out

Dr. VooDoo fucked around with this message at 06:30 on Jul 26, 2017

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Games fun but man so much of it isn't explained. I just thought the mission maps had you b-line for the objective I didn't know there was stuff to find, I found a transparent bear statue that then randomly turned solid gold but I couldn't do anything with and still have no idea what it was for. Going back to last mission map from the map screen was how I figured out there were timed bonuses and random missions that cropped up there. A lot of this has so far been stumbling through menus and figuring out things exist with no mention from the game

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Glenn Quebec posted:

This game has so much hand holding that I'm stunned with people wanting more tutorial. The game is pretty overt with the "DO THIS BONUS OBJECTIVE."

And why would anyone think they couldn't or shouldn't explore?

Probably because the bonus objectives that give you better loot at the end of the mission by upgrading the chest you get have, so far, discouraged exploring. Drop the ATALAS within three minutes, compete entire mission within this many minutes, finish mission before two in game days pass. All the stuff that gives you bonuses at the end of a mission doesn't support exploration

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Looks like the servers went down, at least on PC

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Where do I find coal? I keep breaking rocks up but I'm getting nothing so I cant craft any drat guns!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

So when it turns night time and music gets all spoooooky and stuff but nothing really comes of it. After the first few missions do monsters spawn at night or something? Also how do you allow people to build in your home base

• Locked thread