Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KettleWL
Dec 28, 2010

Marshmallow Blue posted:

I adjust them manually so just trade rounds 1-7, it's easier to understand that way.

Appreciate that!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
No problem!

We actually had quite a few draft trades this year, myself included.

KettleWL
Dec 28, 2010
So that trade... not the best results for either of us it seems!

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

KettleWL posted:

:smugbert:

CompeAnansi
Feb 1, 2011

I respectfully decline
the invitation to join
your hallucination
Wish I could have bludgeoned someone with the 198 points I scored this week. Instead, I had a bye and next week I'll probably score under 100.

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010

CompeAnansi posted:

Wish I could have bludgeoned someone with the 198 points I scored this week. Instead, I had a bye and next week I'll probably score under 100.

Please do.

Felter Chesthard
Sep 11, 2001

KettleWL posted:

Jokes on you! I missed the playoffs because of the weird tiebreaker settings so I didn't even have a game this week.

KettleWL
Dec 28, 2010

Felter Chesthard posted:

Jokes on you! I missed the playoffs because of the weird tiebreaker settings so I didn't even have a game this week.

That means a better draft pick for next year

CompeAnansi
Feb 1, 2011

I respectfully decline
the invitation to join
your hallucination
I think we can conclusively say that the trade I made this year with Ground Control (My TY Hilton, Thomas Rawls, Kenny Britt for Jay Ajayi, Martavis Bryant, Jordan Matthews) was just poo poo all around. Rawls and Britt were terrible, but so were Bryant and Matthews. None of them were startable. And for the main part of the trade, Hilton for Ajayi, neither were reliable. Honestly, I think that Hilton bounces back a bit with Luck, but I think that Ajayi might be irredeemable. 10/10 would swap useless players again.

EDIT: I guess to continue my review of this year, I only had two moves that really mattered. I drafted Perine when he was the only decent RB left (after passing on Kamara for Winston :smithcloud:). The rest of the Redskins' RBs died and he got the start by default. Second, I picked up Alex Collins. Didn't have much hope for this one, but he's been remarkably consistent the last 6 weeks or so. Watching his game film I have a bit of hope for the future.

CompeAnansi fucked around with this message at 11:40 on Dec 14, 2017

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Woo, lost by less than a point & now I'm in the 11th place game. High draft pick here I come!

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010

oldskool posted:

Woo, lost by less than a point & now I'm in the 11th place game. High draft pick here I come!

Looks like you're fighting for 2nd /3rd pick. Both you and Ground Control finished 4-9 and have 0 playoff wins.

Technically the loser of this game gets the better pick based on the current tie-breakers. However, since I'm in the Christmas spirit, I will allow you both to fight to the death and have the WINNER claim the better draft spot, But you and Forever Peace have to agree to the terms.

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah
Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah

Marshmallow Blue posted:

Looks like you're fighting for 2nd /3rd pick. Both you and Ground Control finished 4-9 and have 0 playoff wins.

Technically the loser of this game gets the better pick based on the current tie-breakers. However, since I'm in the Christmas spirit, I will allow you both to fight to the death and have the WINNER claim the better draft spot, But you and Forever Peace have to agree to the terms.

That game would be next week, right? Don't seem to have a matchup this week.

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010

Forever_Peace posted:

That game would be next week, right? Don't seem to have a matchup this week.

Yes, it would be next weeks game. Right now you both have byes

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
Looks like this'll be a close one. Good luck!

CompeAnansi
Feb 1, 2011

I respectfully decline
the invitation to join
your hallucination
I know there are still a number of players yet to play, but I have a feeling I am going to lose to Gurl Harbor. 48 points in the championship is silly.

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
Yeah looks like jamallacaust 2.0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
I feel like I have to come in here and deliver a triumphant speech and mock y'all. Please consider it done.

• Locked thread